:|19|:

The next day

Noah's POV

5:30pm
It's been like 4 years since I last talked to y/n. Right after I stopped talking to her she blew up so I guess she got something that benefit her. I was in Canada for a meeting but didn't know if I should tell y/n.

I saw her insta and she's been hanging out with Finn lately. I wonder if they're dating. I wish that was me. I really miss her. I stopped taking to her because I felt like she was holding me back when she was actually pushing me to go forward.

Y/n won like 6 awards. I won like 3 and it was for the whole cast and not just because of me. My fan base went down, I got into a lot of trouble, and I lost my #1 supporter.

She looks really happy. I kinda want to talk to her. Tell her I'm sorry for the pain I've caused her. Tell her how great she's doing. Tell her I love her. She probably doesn't love me.

I thought about her all day. I was driving to go get something to eat and I really wanted to talk to her. I didn't have her number so I went to text Finn to ask him.

I heard someone honk at me and looked up. Before I could do anything A big truck hit my car. Glass went everywhere. The car was going in circles. I never sent the message to Finn.

I saw a guy rushing to my car. He was upside down. My ears were ringing. "Hey are you ok?!" He was yelling. Everything was echoing. "Call 911!" He was yelling.

I heard sirens and they just got quieter and quieter. Everything was getting blurry. I could feel blood running down my face.

Y/n's POV
5:48

I got a call from Finn. "Hello?" I said "y/n Noah got into a car accident and he's in the hospital near your house so I'm on my way to pick you up!!" He yelled

"Noah what!! "Omg ok I'm going to put my slides on" He got outside of my house and I got in his car. "Is he ok? Do you know what happened? IS HE ALIVE?! oh my god Finn" I said scared for my life.

"Y/n I don't know I got a phone call from Millie  and she said that he was getting food for them and that he was taking too long so she called him and they told her that he was in the hospital" he said calming me down.

"What else did she say?" I told him. "She said its really bad. He's not awake yet and he's not doing great either." He said "oh my god" I said with my voice breaking and tears in my eyes.

We arrived to the hospital "Noah Schnapp? What room is he in" I said very impatiently at the lady. "Room C538" she said looking it up very quickly.

Finn and I RAN to the room. I walked in the room and Millie and his Parents were already in there. I looked at him. Was this the last time I was going to see you breathing?

I saw him connected to all those machines with cuts and scratches all over his body. He looked horrible. I stared thinking about how I never thought about him.

I was happy without him and I wish I wasn't. "Noah you can't die. You can't leave me here. Please Noah wake up. I'm sorry you can't die like this Noah please you're my best friend. Don't go. I love you" I said sobbing hugging him.

"Y/n" Noah's mom said. I looked at her and hugged her. "Y/n it's going to be ok." She said crying as I sobbed into her arms.

I got a phone call from my dad asking me where I was. I told him and he came over right away. He brought food and some extra clothes because he new I would want to stay just in case.

9:14pm
The doctors told us that Noah had to get a very dangerous surgery and that if it went wrong he could die, but that if he didn't get it he would for sure die. They took him out of the room and she worried the whole time.