Epilogue

One year later
A lot has happened in the past year. Daisy and Luca welcomed a son who they named after Lucas's granddad Jack. 

Savannah and Street were named little Jack's Godparents. 

No one really knows where Luca and Daisy stand relationship-wise, not even the two themselves. 

Rocker grew close to the Kay family eventually he started treating Savannah like a sister. 

The guys who kidnapped Savannah agreed to testify against Luke and Ava for a shorter sentence. Luke and Ava weren't going to be getting out of prison anytime soon.

 Today the Kay family was, Celebrating the twin's first birthday. 

Savannah couldn't believe that just a year ago, she had given birth to Olivia and Donovan smiling as she thought back to that moment when she heard them cry.

Flashback

Grabbing rocker's hand Savannah tells him she has to push.

 Nodding his head, Rocker goes to the edge of the bed takes a deep breath, then pulls the sheet up to reveal Savannah's bottom half. Looking down he can see the baby's head already.

"I see a head, just a few more pushes and baby a will be here." Rocker tells her.

After a few more pushes Savannah hears a cry and looks up to see Rocker is holding a baby girl. 

After a few minutes, Savannah can tell something is wrong.

"Rocker something is wrong. You're going to have to cut this next baby out of me." she tells him. 

"But I don't know what to do."

"You're just going to have to cut and hope for the best. You can do this I believe in you."

Nodding his head Rocker picks up the knife that Ava was going to use and disinfects it before slicing open Savannah's stomach causing her to scream in pain. 

Rocker quickly disinfects his hands before reaching into her stomach to try and pull the other baby out. 

When his hand touches the baby he pulls it out only to find him not breathing.

 His instincts kick in and Rocker begins performing mouth to mouth to the baby tells him to hang on as Savannah slowly goes into shock.

Flashback over
Pulling up her shirt Savannah looks at the scar that was left jumping slightly when a hand makes its way around her waist.

"The party is about to start." Deacon tells her hugging her from behind.

Turning around Savannah pulls deacon into a kiss, then says, " I'm pregnant, " and walks away leaving Deacon standing there in shock.