Three

The picture above is daisy.

Getting ready to go to his church for the grief support group, he thought about what he would say or who he would meet.

Judy had got there pretty early to make everyone some breakfast. She was always happy to spend time with her grandkids.

Standing up from the dining room table he to the kid to be good while he was gone as he took his plate to the kitchen to wash it.

Telling the kids and Judy bye as he walked out the door, he headed to his car and got in.

The drive to the church seemed quicker than he'd remembered.

Getting out and heading inside to were to group meets he found a few people already there.

There was a table with some beverages and muffins on it, so Deacon decided to get a cup of coffee and a muffin. Drinking the coffee, he quickly grimaced at the taste of the coffee.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Walking through her house in a hurry Savannah was looking for Madisyn when she noticed her coming down the stairs.

" Maddi, are you ready to go to Ms. Daisy's house? Mommy's going to be late for her meeting."

"Yes, mommy lets go."

Heading out to the car they got in and Savannah drove to Daisy's house.

While driving, Savannah's mind drifted to Luke and how Maddi would never get to meet him.

She always asked about her daddy and she always got the same answer," He was a great man who was very good to mommy. He saved people's lives. He would have loved you, you look just like him." Savannah was pulled out of her thoughts when Madisyn yelled, " Ms. Daisy, I'm here."

Getting out of the car, Savannah and Madisyn both walked inside Daisy's house.

"Hi, Madisyn are you ready to have fun today."

"Yes, ma'am"

"Well, why don't you head into the den so I can talk to mommy real quick ok."

"Ok"

Madisyn takes off to the den. Daisy looks at Savannah

"So have those meetings have been helping at all"

"Yes, they have. Thank you for telling me about them. I really should get going I'm going to be late."

Heading out Savannah got into her car and drove until she got to her destination.

She was surprised at how many cars were in the parking lot. Quickly parking Savannah got out and headed into the church.

Walking to where everyone meets at Savannah saw a familiar face standing in the crowd.

As people started to come in Deacon spotted the one person he couldn't seem to get off his mind.

Shocked that she was here he was happy he got to see her again.

Before he could speak to Savannah they had told everyone to find a chair and sit down so the meeting could get started.

Joye, a lady, Deacon had known from church seemed to take charge.

Joye looked around seeing old faces to the group and some new.

She was surprised when she saw David sitting here. They went to church together so she knew his story.

"So does any want to start today?" Joye asked.

"Okay, I will start."

So she told them about how she lost her husband overseas and how she lost her only child to cancer.