Twelve

It's been three weeks since Savannah found out she was pregnant.

 With a new baby on the way, Savannah and Deacon decided to sell their houses so they could find a bigger place together. 

Catherine and Randy decided to move to Las Angeles to be closer to their daughter and granddaughter. 

Tonight Savannah and Deacon were taking her parents out to dinner to tell them about the new baby. Around lunchtime, Daisy came over to have lunch with Savannah.

"Hey sweetie how is house-hunting going?"

"It's going good"

"Are you ever going to tell me why you guys are moving in together, I mean there has to be a reason why right."

"That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about. Remember when I told you that I had some good news to tell you."

"Yeah,"

"Are you ready for it?"

"Just tell me. It's driving me crazy not knowing"

Pausing for a second Savannah smiles and says, "I'm pregnant."

"Are you serious. "

Nodding her head with a smile.

"For real,"

Pulling out the ultrasound photo she hands it to Daisy. 

Daisy sees Deacon walking into the kitchen.

"She's not pranking me, is she?" Daisy asks, looking at Deacon handing him the picture.

 "No, she's not." he says smiling back.

Tearing up Daisy goes to her best friend and hugs her.

"Congratulations, sweetie, I'm so happy for you."

"Please don't start crying because my hormones are all over the place right now and I really don't need that right now."

"Do you know when you're due."

"Early December,"

"Mommy," Savannah hears Madisyn yell for her.

"Well duty calls."

Savannah leaves the room to check on Madisyn.

 Once Savannah is out of the room Daisy begins to talk to Deacon.

" I'm glad she has you here to experience this with her. Even if you guys weren't together I'm still glad you're here. When she was pregnant with Madisyn she was always sad because Luke wasn't there to experience it with her. It was pretty rough on her. "

" Well, I'm here and I'm staying."

Walking back into the room Savannah carried a scared Madisyn.

"Can I call you later?" Savannah asks.

"Of course, bye you guys."

As soon as Daisy leaves, Deacon and Savannah take Madisyn up to his bedroom to lay down with her. Ever since that happened with Lisa, Madisyn has been having nightmares and wanting to be close to her Mommy and Deacon. 

She has also stuck to calling Deacon daddy David which makes Savannah's heart melt when she hears it. She was happy that her baby girl finally had someone she sees as a father.

The sun had set and Daisy was back at Deacon's house to watch the kids. 

While Daisy and the kids were downstairs playing, Savannah and Deacon were caught up in the moment having a steamy shower session together.