Sixteen

It's been a couple of days since the gender reveal and now Savannah is planning everything full force from the theme of the nursery to names. 

With it being the 4th of July She was glad Deacon didn't have to work today.

Deacon was in the kitchen fixing Savannah up her latest craving for lunch when she shouted, " DAVID, COME QUICK!".

Stopping what he was doing, Deacon ran into the den where his wife was worried that something happened to one of the babies.

"What's wrong?" he asked as he made it to her to find her smiling.

"Come here, " Savannah tells him, grabbing his hands, placing them on her stomach.

"Alright, I don't know which one of you did it, but do you think you can do it again so your daddy can feel."

As soon as she finished saying that Deacon felt one of the babies kick.

Letting out a small laugh he kisses her belly and looks up at her and says," You had me worried when you yelled for me."

"I'm sorry, I got a little excited."

Looking back down at her belly Deacon gently lays his head down on it while whispering so that Savannah can't even hear him.

 Running her fingers through his hair Savannah can't help but feel happy.

"So about that lunch?" she asks standing up.

Deacon kisses her and says " it's almost done." before heading back to the kitchen to finish her lunch.

When he finished fixing her lunch, Deacon carried it to the den only to stop and smile at the sight in front of him. 

The kids had made their way into the den and were now taking turns feeling the babies kick. 

Walking into the room Deacon asks the kids if they're excited to feel their little brother and sister move. They all nod their heads.

Curiosity hits Victoria, so she asks, " Daddy, how did the babies get inside savvy. Did she eat them?"

Deacon freezes not sure how to answer the question.

"Well, sweetie, they are in there because they need time to grow." Savannah tells her.

Satisfied with that answer Victoria lets it go.

"Here's your lunch" Deacon says as he hands it to her.

"Thank you,"

When she is finished with her lunch Deacon takes her plate back to the kitchen and the family sits down together to watch some movies. 

When the sun goes down the growing family heads outside and the kids play with sparklers before going to bed.

Skipping to early December
A lot has happened since the 4th of July. 

Daisy told Luca that she was pregnant. He was scared at first, but happy to know that he was going to be a dad. 

Luca, of course, went to Deacon anytime he had questions. 

They now were expecting a baby boy who was set to arrive in March. They still haven't figured out their relationship yet, but for now, they agreed to just co-parent. 

Madisyn and Parker started kindergarten, which made Savannah cry. Victoria was now the only child not in school. 

During school hours Catherine would help Savannah watch Victoria. Today Catherine took Victoria to the park while her daughter was taking a nap.