2

A gem was running though the crowds of Homeworld gems, hoping to get to a nearby warp pad. She had just realized that she was a replacement for Pink. The Diamonds only wanted her as a replacement for Pink. That much she pretty much figured out already during the months she's stayed on Homeworld.

The poor gem was so sick and tired of being toyed around with. She wanted a place where she truly felt wanted, loved, and cared for. She wanted a place where she could spread her wings and fly away, without being criticized for it. All she wanted was a home, a real genuine home, cause she can't seem to trust people these days.

The gems name was Spinel. Spinels were designed for high ranking gems within the Diamonds court or on Homeworld, but this one was designed for and abandoned by everyone's favorite diamond, Pink. This Spinel was different from others, mostly defective. Then again, wouldn't you go insane if you were abandoned in a garden for over six thousand years only to be abandoned again? Yeah, that type of shit.

After a bit of running and dodging gems that  were in her way, Spinel eventually made her way to the warp pad, only to be stopped by the only real friend she had on Homeworld, Pink Pearl.

"Spinel, why are you about to leave? Do you not like it here?" Pink Pearl asked the court jester.

"I just forgot something, Pinkie, that's all," Spinel would answer back.

"What is it you forgotten then?" Pink Pearl would ask with a serious expression on her face. "If you're planning on leaving everyone here on Homeworld, you could've just done so already in the castle, saving you the embarrassment of making a huge scene."

"Well, it looks like you've caught me, Pinkie. I am in fact, running away again, but this time I want a fresh start somewheres...new.." Spinel would respond back, "So please, let me just take the warp pad somewheres and I'll be out of your and everyone else's hair."

"You're really determined to leave Homeworld, aren't you?" Pink Pearl would ask.

"I do value our friendship and all, but I don't fit in around here nor do I anywheres else, but I'm willing to at least try, but not here," Spinel would respond to the pearl.

"Go, Spinel, go, but if you ever decide to come back, please don't," Pink Pearl would say as she stepped aside.

"Is this your way of saying that we're not friends anymore?" Spinel would ask before the pearl pushed her onto the warp pad.

All Pink Pearl would do is set Spinels coordinates to earth. The warp pad would activate, sending the gem off into the middle of nowhere.
-
Spinel would arrive somewhere Beach City, pushing small tree limbs and brush out of her way to see her new location. The gem would have a depressed aura around her. Why is she so stupid? Why is she so idiotic? Why is she so......defective? Spinel would wander around the forest for a bit before walking towards the city. Eventually, she reached the outskirts of the one place she's all too familiar with: Beach City, Delmarva.

Spinel would head towards an alleyway, avoiding the curious glances of the citizens within the area. Eventually, she would hide herself behind a garbage dumpster, crying her nonexistent heart out. A piece of glass, from a broken window or china set, would be laying right across from her. Spinel would pick up the glass and start cutting herself, each negative thought deserved its own cut. Eventually, Spinel would decide enough was enough....so she decided to stab her own gem with the glass shard, hard enough to leave a decent size crack in it. Eventually, her vision would fall into darkness.