1

(A/N: I can't believe I did this. I actually made a character x OC book. My oh my, we're in for a wild ride with this one.)

     It has been a few days since Spinels attack. The city was in shambles, but with the help of Steven and the Crystal Gems, the town was built back in time for Ramona-Elizabeth's return. You see, our beloved protagonist was out of town at the time, taking a well-needed mental vacation from all supernatural stuff, even though she's classified as said supernatural stuff, but nobody knows that yet.

Ramona-Elizabeth entered her apartment, sighing, "Home sweet home."

Ramona would throw her luggage onto the ground before locking the door and jumping onto her bed. Ramona would stare up at the ceiling for a few seconds before her phone began to rang. Ramona would check the caller ID, said call coming from her "friend" Steven Quartz-Diamond Universe.

"And I thought I was done getting involved with him and his gem stuff," Ramona thought before picking up the phone.

"Aye, Ramona! I see you actually managed to pick up."

Ramona would stay silent for a few seconds before responding with a simple, "I'm surprised you're still alive."

"Same old gem-coming-to-kill-me-for-shit-my-mom-did/caused scenario again. Anyways, enough about me, how was your trip?"

"Asides from not having to work shifts at the Big Donut and not having to talk to you for a week, it was relaxing.," Ramona would answer.

"Same old same old. You're still the least friendliest person I've met asides from Kevin."

     "Oh please, that asshole ain't nothing compared to me. I actually do community service, along with helping Lars out at his bakery from time to time, or his off-colored friends with settling in on earth. You gems aren't half bad if I do say so myself," Ramona pointed out.

     "Little Homeworld is 89.7% complete, according to Peridot."

     "For once, I'm excited to see the final result. Hey, maybe I'll start off my lifetime ambition of opening up my own restaurant!" Ramona exclaimed.

     "You still have to finish up your online education before you can open up a restaurant. You're seventeen, Ramona, not twenty one!"

     "Fuck you, Steven. I stopped caring about school long before I came here, which was about eh....three years ago to this day," Ramona replied.

     "Oh shoot, I've almost forgot. I've been so busy lately."

     "You sound like you have a lot on your plate, Steven, care to tell me what's been going on while I was gone?" Ramona asked him.

     "There was this pink gem named Spinel, who came to earth on top of a giant injector, poof the gems, tried killing me with a rejuvenator only to be reset in the process along with everyone else. I had to get everyone's memories back in a day, said pink gem tried to kill me again and almost destroyed the earth in the process. I just finished kissing every single piece of ground there was just yesterday."

      "Wow, all that while I was busy reevaluating my life choices? Hot damn, I need to get together with this Spinel and chat with her, hey maybe we'll try killing you off together in the process," Ramona joked.

     "Ramona, do you have any mental health issues we need to discuss, because what you just said made me concern for your wellbeing."

     "Steven, I'm pretty sure my medication is working pretty fine. You don't need to worry about me, I'm fine. I just wanted to meet the poor gem, that's all," Ramona responded.

     "Oh, I forgot to mention, Spinel went back to Homeworld with the Diamonds for a fresh start."

     "Steven....you're a DAMN FOOL to send Spinel away from earth, and with the Diamonds too? Steven, you've fucked up real bad. Connie filled me in on what happened at Homeworld, before you disrupt me, here's my opinion on your Diamond aunts; I trust them to the extent where I won't hesitate to SHATTER THEM ON THE SPOT WITH JUST MY BARE HANDS!! Asides from that, I think Spinel could've stayed with me instead of living on Homeworld with them, I do have a spare bed and plenty of room for her to put her things in," Ramona responded.

     "I'm sorry I didn't think that through! I was so busy getting over my almost-certain death experience. Besides, I'm sure Spinels doing fine up on Homeworld."

     "You sure about that?" Ramona asked Steven.

     "I can only hope."