29

ωє∂ηєѕ∂αу ʝαηυαяу 1ѕт σƒ 2020
ηєω уєαя'ѕ ∂αу

Zach opening and looking inside the box, was probably one of the best descions he could have made.

"You're not joking right?" Zach questioned his boyfriend. Jack shook his head, as Zach squeezed him gently letting his happy tears fall.

The rest of there friends had been happy watching the pair already being informed of the information.

"We're in this togther, baby." Zach said softly, almost whisper as he layed his head on Jack's arms around his waist, slightly on his torso.

As the party ended, the boys went home Zach taking Jack home to his house; the pair cuddling, having Zach spoon him tightly, never wanting to let go.

As the next morning came, the pair had decided to talk to their parents as one. They called over Jack's family, them being happy to come over as they loved the Herron family.

Jack and Zach wanted to prepare to talk to them, so they put everything back in the box having it the same way it was when Zach opened it.

They went to shower, together, before eating and going to talk to there parents.

After there shower, they went downstairs finding the Avery and Herron family already bonding.

Zach said hello to all of Jack's family members, before going to get him something it eat.

As everyone settled in, the couple soon came to the decision it was time to deliver there news to the families.

They brought everyone to the couch bringing the little ones from playing with their dolls, and the older siblings from talking and playing video games upstairs.

They gathered everyone in the living room, the pair sitting on the loveseat with Jack on Zach's lap, the younger holding onto his baby (Jack, don't be talkin-) protectivley.

Jach held the box lightly in his hands, smiling down at it and cherishing it.

"So you guys know we said we had to tell you something," Zach started watching as everyone nodded their heads calmly. They had no idea.

"We have a suprise so we want you to open the box." Jack said smiling softly, trying to hide his nervousness.

"Most specifically, the moms." Zach added as Kristin, Jack's mom, came to get the box; sitting next to Myta getting ready to open it.

As the two opened the box, they looked inside confused. "What does this mean?" Myta questioned.

"Read it ma," Zach said watching his mom look at it. She read it carefully, multiple times along with Kristin.

Kristin pointed at Zach, giving him a look. "You?" Zach shook his head eyeing Jack. "My babyboy..." She started, her tears falling freely, happily.

Zach nodded his head watching as Kristin and Myta came up to give their sons hugs. "I can't believe you're actually pregnant." Kristin giggled at her son.

"I'm so happy for you, I can't believe you actually got him pregnant." Myta said giving her son a hug. She soon went to give Jack and huge hug.

The rest of the siblings and fathers congratulated them and gave them hugs. Everyone was happy.

Myta walked over to her son, caressing his face; before hitting him in the head. "Ow." Zach stated rubbing his head.

"What was that for?" Zach asked his mom. "For not using protection." She huffed causing everyone to laugh, as Jack blushed covering his face in Zach's shirt.

Zach rubbed the boys' stomach soon bending down on his knees, lifting up Jack's shirt.

"Really, in front of everyone Zachy." Jack bluhsed giggling nervously as everyone watched in admiration.

"My little lovebug. You can't hear me, but now I will love you forever no matter what." Zach said kissing his stomach.

The couple soon sat down everyone talking as they took small pictures two being a favorite.

One of them having Zach holding Jack's stomach protectivley as he kissed it, Jacks' fingers tangled in the brunette's locks.

And the other being a picture of Jack in between Zach's legs, as Zach kissed his neck; Jack with his eyes closed. As the three sticks they pulled out the box, layed on Jack's stomach; all reading positive.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
Unedited, I'm excited and this is basically the end besides the epilogue which comes tmrw💙❄

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆Unedited, I'm excited and this is basically the end besides the epilogue which comes tmrw💙❄

25 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜...