14

ѕαтυя∂αу ∂є¢ємвєя 14тн σƒ 2019

The boys had spirit week coming up so they went to the mall to go shopping going with Christina and her two friends Gabbie, Tate, and Kay.

The other four boys got picked by Jonah, the usual, and then went to meet the three girls at the mall.

Because they were Christina's friends, Christina told the boys she would meet them at the mall, while she picked her friends up.

On the other hand, the girls insisted that they went early. So here all the boys were, at 8am tired, and on there way to the mall.

Once the boys got there, they sat down in the food court, drinking coffee or hot cocoa; to wake them up.

Jack was practically asleep on the younger as they waited for the others to arrive.

They heard small chatter near them, so they turned there attention towards it.

It being the happy girls, all dressed nice and fully awake.

Christina pulled Corbyn out of his seat, waking him up fully, and motionung for the other boys to get up too.

"So these are my friends; Gabbie, Tate, and Kay." Christina said pointing each of the three girls.

"Oh there a couple by the way," Christina says pointing to Tate and Gabbie.

The two blushed, but smiled; as the other boys smiled at the pair.

That's how they started getting to know each other. They sat down in the food court, talking for at least an hour.

Anyone walking past the group would have thought they were best friends from the beginning. They were all laughing and smiling.

Christina laughed once more at everyone before starting talking. "We should actually get to shopping now," Christina stated, the others nodding in agreement.

"Let's split up so it goes by faster," Tate smiled.

"Ok, how about Corbyn, Daniel, Jonah, Tate, and Gabbie; go together. And Kay, Jack, Zach, and I will go together." Christina said.

Everyone nodded, while Corbyn pouted at his girlfriend but agreed. The spilt up soon and started walking.

"Let's go to the Christmas store first, since we need that for Friday." Christina said.

They walked into the Christmas store looking around picking up outfits to see what they would buy.

Kay soon found a couple outfits, and wanted to try them on. She couldn't find Christina and needed someone to help see what outfit looked best on her.

She saw Zach alone looking at some outfits. She smirked to herself walking over to older.

"Hey Zach," Kay smiled at the boy standing next to him.

Zach looked at her partially confused, but responded. "Hey," he said continuing to look at the clothes.

"Can you do me a favor," Kay said making pouty eyes to try and convince the boy; though he paid no attention to it.

"What is it?" Zach asked, still flipping through the clothes on the isle.

"I need to know which outfit would look best on me, and I can't find Christina. So could you help me?" Kay questioned, hoping the boy would say yes.

Zach sighed under his breath. The girl gave off a bad vibe, but he was nice.

"I mean I guess," Zach said shrugging.