thirteen

ƒяι∂αу ∂є¢ємвєя 13тн σƒ 2019

because the boys had been absent on the day the were supposed have to club day, they had to make it up.

especially, since they had multiple students contact them in there groupchat asking about the club. most needed help with there music projects and feedback on what to do, others just enjoyed the club and missed the day.

and the club was, what they had been planning for weeks now, to do a small project for the school. there idea was to have a song play at the winter pep rally on the friday after there spirit week, and before the dance on saturday.

so besides the group that would win to perform their songs at the winter dance, the club would have everyone perform the one song at the pep rally.

and the way that it would work is having everyone playing instruments while the five boys sang, occasionaly having the others singing in the background to contrast a soft tune.

as the day ended for the boys, they walked with each other to their club room awaiting for the right time with all there club members to arrive.

everyone soon arrived, causing the boys to get up from what they were doing and get everyone's attention.

"so, mostly everyone is saying they need help with their songs for music class, so we're going to go around and help with that and once we are done, we will work on our group song for the pep rally. sound good?" zach questioned the club.

"sounds like a plan." jonah said nodding his head at zach as zach got many from the rest of the class too.

"okay, then let's get to it." jack smiled. all the boys split up going around to the groups answering their questions and helping them out.

by the time they helped everyone out, it was around 2:15; meaning they had 45 minutes left in there club time.

"okay, so since we have about 45 minutes left. that gives us enough time to probably finish the song and practice once or twice." the bushy brunette said looking at the time.

"so, let's go get the instruments from the second room." daniel suggested, motioning for all the kids to go and get the instruments.

everyone got their instruments and set up in the club room. then they all walked up creating a circle so they could finish discussing their song.

the song was called 'with you this christmas', and they had mostly everything done, just needed to do some tweeking and adding.

by the time they felt they ready to practice, they got everyone's reassurance on the song.

they had about 10 minutes left, so they set up quickly practicing twice, having only a few minutes left before the beel would ring, signally the could go home.

the bell soon rung, having everyone go out the classroom to leave the school.

"i really love that song." the blonde boy smiled as he walked out next to zach.

"me too, bubs. and i'm sure the rest of the school will too when we sing it at the pep rally." zach said pulling the boy closer by the waist, as the others cleaned up.

jack blushed heavily looking up slightly at the younger, and smiling back. they all did love the song.

------
[ edited: july 26th, 2020. ]

[ i have nothing to say :) much love -jayda <3. ]