eleven

ωє∂ηєѕ∂αу ∂є¢ємвєя 11тн σƒ 2019

the boys skipped school today. it probably wasn't the best option, but they did.

it was all because the night before, afterschool, they immediatley went to daniel's house, to start working on their songs.

they found it easiest to work on music at daniel's house because he had the most instruments, and his own room for his instruments; his parents had set up for him.

this was also typical for the boys. going to daniel's house to work on music, and staying up all night.

so, when keri went to wake daniel and the boys up; when she saw the instruments not back in their places, papers over the floor, and five boys passed out on chairs and bean bags; she figured she would let them stay home.

she called all of the boys parents, making sure it was okay for them to stay home, and leaving a note that they were alone in the house.

so, when daniel woke up at 10am, noticing the time; he woke up his boyfriend and the rest, rushing to get everyone up. and by the time everyone was up, daniel saw the note and told everyone, 'nevermind guys, my mom called us in sick saying we can't come to school and we got an excused absence.'

luckily, none of the boys had gotten dressed so they all settled back down, continuing to work on their songs.

the night before, with all of there teamwork, they got the verse one, verse two, the pre-chorus, and the chrous down.

they had also found a beat they hummed out, so they were having daniel, zach, and jack, help put together the tune; but only daniel would be playing it.

so far, for 'you and me at christmas', this is what they had improvised.

jonah~ i know that it's a holiday,
but it ain't the same without you babe.
it's been a while since i, saw your face;
and i've been missing you.

daniel~ remember when we carved our name, in december when the winter came. it's been a while since i, saw your face; wish i was kissing you.

zach~ you're like cocoa on a christmas mornin'. skip the presents, yeah you're all i wanted. oh, i wonder how it's been in california, do you remember?

daniel~ you, ou, oh oh, ou, ou, and me-e, at christmas.
daniel & corbyn~ you, ou, oh oh, ou, ou, and me-e, at christmas.
all~ you, ou, oh oh, ou, ou, and me-e, christmas. you, ou, oh oh, ou, ou, and me-e, at christmas.

and that was what the boys had, had so far.

so around 1pm, the time they would usually be getting home from school they had gotten verse four, and the guitar tuned to the right beat.

verse three they had jack singing, and it was zach personal favorite. not just because jack was singing it- or because he came up with it, though those were some main reasons; but he liked the lines to it.

jack~ i know that it's a holiday, and even though you're far away. i hung your stocking by the fire place, cause' i've been missin' you.

they were pretty excited for the song, it was jonah and daniel's favorite. jonah said it referred to them as a couple kind of confusing the rest of them.

"yeah, like every christmas we used to not see each other until christmas eve but sometimes daniel would surprise me." the older giggled pulling daniel closer to him.

the rest of them cooed at the couple, continuing to work.

sooner or later, corbyn perked uo with an idea. the idea for the next verse, had came to corbyn's brain after jonah mentioned, 'daniel suprising him.'

as corbyn got down some lines for the verse, jack looked at the time seeing it was now 1:30pm, he brought the boys the idea

"you know we were supposed to have club day today in 30 minutes," jack said sighing.

the rest of the boys looked at the time, saying "oh" or making the expression. jack pouted bummed out, but thought of an idea.

the boys ran the music club, supervised by the music teacher, so they were going to have to tell them it's cancelled.

"oh, zachy give me your phone." jack said making grabby hands at the younger.

without a question, zach handed the boy his phone, as jack unlocked it, knowing his password of course.

he sent out a message to their clubs groupchat, saying there meeting would be tomorrow and not today, and he then ordered a pizza for everyone.

jack smiled at his accomplishment, handing zach his phone back all giggly. "so, the meeting is going to be tomorrow instead." jack said watching everyone nod. "and i ordered us pizza!" jack gushed, as everyone silently cheered, some louder than others.

they could all use a good meal, they hadn't eaten since noon the day before.

"okay, so let's go." corbyn smiled getting up. the rest of them followed in their sweatpants and hoodies, putting shoes on; and going to enjoy pizza.

------
[ edited: july 26th, 2020. ]

[ anyone want to let me rant to them :( much love -jayda <3.]