eighteen

ωє∂ηєѕ∂αу ∂є¢ємвєя 18тн σƒ 2019

day three of there spirt week and they were supposed to wear ugly sweaters. much to the rests dismay.

they all had on a crazy christmas sweaters with black jeans, making them all look ridiculous.

but on the bright side, jack had worn a red sweater that had the line "christmas time" written on it in green cursive.

his sweater wasn't ugly, missing the point, giving everyone a small giggle at the boy.

£

now after school, it being there last exam day, zach and jack went over to zach's house; having zach got the boy a gift.

zach was really excited to give the boy his gift, he was hoping he would like it.

the two soon arrived at the boys house, going to kitchen to get a small snack.

"what would you like, mr. avery." zach said playfully, making the boy giggle.

"anything you want would be fine." jack said shyly shrugging his shoulders.

zach looked at tilting his head. "you are special in this house." zach lifted up the boys chin. "don't be so shy." the older pouted, speaking to the boy sternly but playfully.

"now let's see," the older boy mumbled as he looked aorund his kitchen.

the boy looked in the pantry and the cabinets, finally making his way to the fridge and scimming through it with his hazel eyes.

soon catching his attention, a small cylinder blue wrapped container. The boy smiled immediatley knowing what it was.

"let's bake christmas themed sugar cookies." zach smiled holding up the container.

jack giggled at the boy, pay more atttention. "are you sure? we were never the best cooks." the smaller boy laughed.

"what? says who." zach spoke dramatically. "but guess what,  we can change that." zach smiled getting out more of the materials needed.

he got out most of the cookie cutters, sprinkles, a rolling pin, and the baking sheets.

"let's get started shall we." he gave a goofy smile.

and that's how the two boys ended up making a mess just trying to make sugar cookies.

they messed up, and giggled; they got flour all over each other, and they laughed. the two were at true happiness when they were together.

------
[ edited: july 27th, 2020. ]

[i've been really stressed so sorry that this update came late, much love -jayda <3. ]