28

тυєѕ∂αу ∂є¢ємвєя 31ѕт σƒ 2019
ηєω уєαя'ѕ єνє🌛🌟

New years eve was always a good day. Everyone was excited for the new year, everyone was throwing parties and having a good time.

The fireworks were going off in the distance as nightfall came. Jack and Daniel had come back to Zach's house, after doing some stuff at Daniel's house. (no not dirty stuff)

The helped set up the New Years Party at Zach's house. His family had arrived that morning back from their trip, and they invited some neighbors over for the small party.

As more people came, music started playing, fireworks started bursting, food started being spread, and drinks started being drank.

The night was fun for everyone, it mostly satyed the same for everyone just kind of hanging out, on the bear minimum. Jonah and Corbyn were the only ones who really drank.

Not in a bad way, they only had one or two cups. Speaking of which, they were underage. But it almost being midnight everyone was preparing.

They had the T.V turned on for the New Years Eve, Ball Drop in Time Square for the countdown.

The boy all sat down on the couch, waiting for 2020 to come, now having about 5 minutes.

Everyone poured drinks, the kids and Jack, Zach, and Daniel having sparkling apple juice; and the adults including Jonah and Corbyn had champange.

"When the countdown is over, I have something to give to you." Jack said looking at the small rectangualr box in his jacket pocket.

Zach nodded his head a bit confused, but along with what his boyfriend said. He kissed the top of his forehead, Jack cuddling into Zach more as they got everything ready having barely two minutes left on the clock before 2020 hit.

Everyone was starting to stand up, as the clock read 50 seconds. Everyone was encouaaraging everyone to stand up.

Zach held onto Jack as the stood up, having his amr wrapped around the boys' waist. Jack held his small glass of 'Champange'really it being sparkling apple juice, in one hand, the other holding his gift for Zach.

Daniel and Jonah holding hands closley as they held their drinks.

"You ready for 2020 bubba," Zach asked his lover. Jack smiled uo at him nodding his head, as the clock read 20 seconds. "Readier than ever," Zach kissed his lips softly, pulling away as people started counting down.

"10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1! Happy New Year!" Everyone screamed in sync, as Daniel and Jonah shared a kiss.

Jack and Zach shared a lingering kiss, there lips moving together as one; before the cheered their drinks taking small sips. "Are you ready for my gift?" Jack asked the taller, Zach humming in response.

Jack handed Zach the rectangular box, Zach opening it softly with ease. Let's just say Zach was shocked when he looked inside the box, and his tears shed softly due to the happiness.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
Yes more cLifFhAnGeRs anyeho sry this is short, you'll find out more tmrw ;) love you lots bbys💙❄ happy new years

25 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜...