"Well, I remember being in lab. I was being experimented with and everything went black. Next thing I woke up is here in this room." Tsuna said.

"Experimented?" Kyoya said.

Well Tsuna explain to Kyoya the day he was supposed to be discharged but saw Nagi being Kidnap and well he ended up being kidnap as well. When he woke up he was in a Mafia back in Italy and kept there as a test Subjects along with some Kids. Tsuna told Kyoya how it was a hell in that particular Place. How Tsuna felt every time he saw someone being experimented with and he can do anything, every time those bastards would treat those kids like they were not a being at all.

When Kyoya heard that, Tsuna gulp as he felt Kyoya K.I. You'll probably Collapse if your a normal people around him. Tsuna calm Kyoya down which was a success though Kyoya was still angry and wanted to bite those herbivores to death if he can.

Tsuna told Kyoya that he did met some friends in that Hell hole, but he still wonder how did he get here in Namimori.

Kyoya told Tsuna that Shamal was the one who found Him. Tsuna is now more thankful with that Doctor. He doesn't know how to thank that Doctor for every single thing he did to Tsuna.

Tsuna won't forget about Shamal at all.

Kyoya continue explaining to Tsuna about some stuff and How Tsuna was Comatose for a Year ever since they Found him. Tsuna was surprise but yet was glad that He woke up and got here. But he wonder what happened to Mukuro and the rest.

Unfortunately, Kyoya told that Estrano Famiglia base was already been destroyed and no one else. Tsuna was left crying for the lost of some people he consider as important in his life.

************************************

Days has pass by and Tsuna was discharge from the hospital, he was surprised that his Dad was the one who pick him up That day. His Dad was so worried with him being Hospitilized for a 4 months. (Well that's what Iemitsu said).

Nana told Her husband a lie about Tsuna collapse and was send in to the hospital. Nana won't care about Tsuna when Iemitsu did 't call her and ask About Tsuna at all.

**********************************

"My Youngest is a Genius!" Iemitsu smile and praised his youngest son as It got high Score in an Exam.

Tsuna is been a week since he was discharge in the hospital and his already drop out from school because is been missing for 2 years. No one cares to look such a Dame like him, his not even worth it of Going to School. (Well Perception of People here)

So He stayed at home, and saw how Iemitsu was so proud of his Youngest. They end up celebrating, and again Iemitsu notice Tsuna distance his self again. So Iemitsu try his hardest to make Tsuna smile and well he succeed. It was the first time that Tsuna chuckled cutely in front of his Family when Iemitsu told a Joke and make that Day Fun. Tsuna wishes that everyday would be like this.

But sadly, Iemitsu again only stayed with them for a month. And Tsuna end up left out Again. But, after 3 days that Iemitsu leave Tsuna experience harsh Treatment from Yoshi saying Tsuna is an attention seeker because he keeps getting Iemitsu's attention towards Him.

But Bullies and enemies Can't come near Tsuna because of A certain Skylark who bit them to death.

But sometimes being with him isn't enough to protect Tsuna.

--------------------------------------------------------

Yoshi was practically annoyed and irritated as To why Tsuna did come back. His life is already better with his so called Dame Twin out of his life already and yet here he is, being protected by one of the most feared human being exist in Namimori.