Go ahead

"Ed?" Peter asked as he placed a hand on Edmund's shoulder.
Edmund sighed as his eyes slowly opened. "What?" He whispered sleepily.
"We should probably get going." Peter said uncertainly.
Edmund hesitated but carefuly sat up, taking a deep breath as Peter helped him to his feet.
"If we walk for the day we'll be there by this afternoon." Peter told him.
Edmund nodded. "Yeah." He mumbled, trying to keep his eyes open.
"Come on then." Peter mumbled sadly before the two began walking.
They'd only been going for an hour when Edmund started to fall behind, walking slower than usual.
"Ed?" Peter questioned worridly as he waited for his brother to catch up. "You alright?"
Edmund sighed. "Just, out of breath." He mumbled.
"Can you carry on?" Peter asked. "Or do you wanna stop for a while?"
Edmund hesitated but in the end said that he could carry on.
But after half an hour he was practically leaning against Peter in an attempt to stay standing.
"Sit down." Peter ordered gently.
Edmund stared at him for a moment but did as he was told, secretly grateful.
"Rest for a bit and then we'll continue alright?" Peter said, sitting down slowly beside him.
Edmund nodded. "Sounds good." He mumbled, taking a deep breath.
"How - How weak do you feel?" Peter asked hesitantly.
Edmund sighed. "Really weak." He mumbled. "I feel like I might pass out."
Peter bit his lip. "It might be the walking as well." He said, shrugging slightly.
"Probably." Edmund sighed.
The next fifteen minutes was spent in silence, Edmund after a while curling up in Peter's arms and wrapping his arms around his waist.
Peter returned the hug but after a while reluctantly pulled away. "We need to keep going Ed." He said quietly.
Edmund sighed but nodded. "I know." He said. "It's just, the more I walk the more weak I feel."
"We should be there within the next two to three hours." Peter said. "We'll have a few breaks and one when we get to the castle."
Edmund nodded. "Yeah." He breathed as he forced himself to his feet, Peter standing too.
The two began walking, Peter's arm around his shoulders.
After a long while, maybe another hour, Edmund was leaning against his brother, taking deep, raspy breaths.
"Let's stop." Peter muttered.
Edmund all but collapsed onto the floor, leaning against the nearest tree.
The next few hours was spent walking and resting, walking and resting until they both came across a part of the woods they reconginised.
"We're close." Edmund choked, Peter's arm around his waist for support.
Peter nodded. "I know." He mumbled. "It's up this hill isn't it?"
"Yeah." Edmund nearly whispered.
"It's okay." Peter said, kissing the top of his brothers head as they began walking up the hill.
By the time they reached the top Edmund was gasping for air. Peter slowly lowered him to the floor and knelt in front of him, sighing sadly.
After Edmund had caught his breath, which took longer than it should've done, he glanced over to his left, and sure enough there stood the witches castle, towering above them.
"You definitely reckon she's in there?" Peter said.
Edmund nodded. "Positive." He said.
Peter nodded. "You ready?" He asked.
"No but-" Edmund sighed, grabbing Peter's hand as he helped him to his feet.
"It's fine." Peter reassured him. "I won't let her hurt you."
Edmund nodded slowly and began walking, Peter walking beside him until they reached the huge double doors, which were stood wide open.
"Take it she's expecting us." Edmund muttered.
"Hmm." Was Peter's reply as the two stepped into the courtyard.
They walked quietly through it, Edmund walking as close to Peter as he could.
"Where'd you reckon she'll be?" Peter whispered.
"Throne room?" Edmund suggested.
"Worth a try." Peter sighed.
Edmund nodded as they reached another door before entering the castle itself.
"Up the stairs right?" Peter remembered.
"Up the stairs." Edmund nodded. "Up the very steep, very long stairs." He added slowly.
"You'll be alright." Peter said comfortingly.
Edmund nodded and took a step onto the first step, trying not to slip on the ice.
Peter followed as they walked up the stairs.
Half way up Edmund leant against his brother, starting to pant, and by the time they reached the top he was struggling to breath.
"Breath." Peter instructed as he stood in front of Edmund.
Edmund slowly nodded and the two waited until he caught his breath before extremely hesitantly entering the throne room.
As soon as they did Edmund froze, staring ahead of him at the throne, or rather - who was sat on the throne.
With shaking hands he unsheathed his sword and pointed it in front of him.
Peter placed a hand on his shoulder and began walking forward, Edmund hesitantly followed.
They stopped half way up the small set of stairs at the end of the room, staring at the white witch as she sat there with a smirk on her face.
"I was wondering when you would turn up." She said, staring at Edmund.
Edmund took a deep breath and took a step closer to Peter, who unsheathed his own sword. "And I expected you'd be here too." Jadis said with a roll of her eyes.
"I wasn't going to let him come alone." Peter said darkly.
Jadis laughed. "I wasn't counting on it." She said before clicking her fingers.
Before he could stop it a minotaur was behind him and had grabbed his arms, pulling his sword from his hand and throwing it across the room, before pulling him away from his brother, but not too far away.
Peter struggled against the minotaurs grip, even though he knew he'd never get away.
Jadis smirked at him before standing and walking over to Edmund, who was standing frozen to the spot.
"I hear you're the one who has to kill me?" She said.
Edmund stared at her, taking a deep breath as he tried not to show how scared he was as he nodded his head.
"Well go ahead." The witch said. "I'm right here. Kill me."
Edmund stared at her, a little shocked.
"Go on, kill me."

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆
😬😬😬😞😞😞😟😟😟