"Whoa! Mai, you got some powers. You actually got Lin and Naru join us." Ayako said with a smirk since she saw Lin and Naru frowning.

"Of course. We're having fun so it's only right to make them join us." Mai said and smiled at the two.

Everyone wore their traditional Japanese robe except the two stoic men. Ayako wore a green one with bamboo design and Masako wore a navy blue one with sakura petals embroidery.

Bou-san and John wore a matching dark green yukata with gold thread adorning their sleeves.

"Guys, you look good on your Yukata! I was intending to make these two geezers wear one but it's enough to make them come. " Mai said and laugh. She put her long hair up in a messy ponytail with a thread cord and took a picture of all of them.

"Mai, why aren't you wearing a Japanese robe?" John asked in curiosity.  Mai is wearing a long brown coat but they could tell that she's wearing a dress since they saw her long satin clothes covering her toes.

"Oh. Unfortunately, I wasn't assigned in the Japanese Booth. This Cultural Feast is not just about Japan. Some are about the countries in the whole world. As you can see, everyone here in school wore traditional clothes of other countries. And I'm assigned in the Chinese Department." Mai said as she took off her coat. She's wearing a black and red traditional Chinese robe. It's simple but they could feel a heroic aura from her. She is just like a female warrior.

"Wow, Mai. You look Heroic." Bou-san said and took a picture of her.

"Aw. Thanks. I requested a Chinese Booth and they approved it. I provide them with some information about the country since they knew I am Half-Chinese. They didn't let me do any much work since I was busy organising the whole event and will be tired. So I'm free all day. It's boring alone in such a happy day so I invite you all."

All turn at her when she said she has a blood of a foreigner. Lin and Naru narrowed their eyes and stared at the girl with a proud smile.

"Although, the history is not quite good, I requested a booth of China to participate without any hate and discrimination. I'm glad that it goes well but I think it may be offending to others." Mai said and sighed. She knew Lin have a problem with Japan but forgiveness is all it need. It may take time though. Mai sighed again and smile at them. She look at her friends and saw their dumbfounded expressions.

"Mai, you're a Chinese?" Masako asked first.

"Yeah. My mother is from China. Guys what's up?" Mai asked in confusion.

"Can you speak in Mandarin?" Bou-san asked, filming the event incase Mai may speaking Mandarin.

"Yes. At least I'm fluent at it." Mai said in Mandarin that shocked the others except some people.

"Wow! You're quite good, Mai. I wonder if you ever live in your Mother's homeland? " John asked.

"Yes. I lived in China before coming here in Japan." Mai said to them.

"Before coming here to Japan? You mean, you didn't live here in childhood?" Masako asked.

"No. I only csme here 3 years ago. I was born in England and lived there until my father passed away. Mother decided to leave England when I was five years old and we went to China to live there. 3 years ago, we heard that Mother's Father-in-law, who is living alone, died so we came here. Who would've known that my mother will pass away after a few weeks staying here." Mai continued. The group look at her with pity. Lin and Naru knew that she is an orphan but they didn't expect that her life is like this because they didn't dig out deeper about her. Naru frown at the thought. She's from England? What a coincidence.