Prologue

"Jennie..."

"Jennie..."

"Jennie!" Jisoo finally yells, drawing the brown eyed girl's attention from her phone. 

"What?!" Jennie yelled back at her best friend, quickly locking her phone. Jisoo just glared at her from her seat on the other couch. 

It's Sunday night which is their traditional chill night where they spend all morning doing school works, all night chilling out and watching TV in their two bedroom apartment in the middle of buzzing Los Angeles. 

The two had been friends since their freshman year of highschool in Korea. Jisoo is a Physical Therapy student at the University of Southern California and Jennie is studying Art at the University of California: Los Angeles.

Deciding to live together since nobody knew each other better, they bought their own place, thanks to some help from their parents.

"You better not he doing what I think you're doing." Jisoo said, narrowing her eyes at the brunette who looked up with innocent eyes. 

"I'm not doing anything, Unnie." Jennie tried to say but squealed when Jisoo threw herself off her couch And onto the recliner Jennie was on. 

In all the commotion, Jennie lost her phone which is exactly what Jisoo wanted as she put in her password.

"Nothing, huh?" Jisoo growled, showing Jennie's screen that had appeared unlocked.

Jennie: c'mon babe, just one

Zharia: I don't know...

Jennie: what if I go first ;p

Zharia: deal

Jennie: *picture attached*

Jennie: don't tell anyone ;)

Jisoo raised an eyebrow at the nude that was obviously not Jennie. She had the displeasure if seeing her best friend naked more than once.

Jennie looked down in shame but couldn't help but giggle a little at Jisoo's unimpressed face.

Jisoo kept reading.

Zharia: that's hot

Zharia: a deal is a deal

Zharia: *picture attached*

"Really Jennie? Wasn't fucking that poor girl in the bathroom of the party enough? You had to go and elicit nudes from her?" Jisoo yelled. 

"It's not my fault! She made it so easy!" Jennie yelled trying to hold back her laughter of the situation.

"God, why are you such a fuckgirl?" Jisoo asked even though she knew the answer. Jennie immediately tensed up.

"You know why. It's not like I let her tough me." Jennie muttered before getting up and snatching her phone back.

"I'm going to sleep. Goodnight." Jennie muttered, not failing to slam her bedroom door, causing Jisoo to cringe. She knew better than to bring up Jennie's past.

Well there goes Sunday chill nights, Jisoo thought just as her phone buzzed. She smiled a the contact. It was a friend shan had made at the bakery around the corner. She was the owner, which is surprising she looked and act like a kid sometimes, but was an absolute positive influence to be around.

Irene: Hey, Jisoo, another friend and I are baking at my place, want to join us? I think you two would get along!

Knowing Jennie from past experiences, she wasn't coming out tonight, so Jisoo decided she could use some sunshine in her life.