His Pain is Mine

*During the time period of rescuing dragons before HTTYD: 3*

(Not too much, but a little more violence in this one)

I..... kinda don't like this one shot... buuuuuut y'all might, so here you go

-k.r.

____________

Astrid POV

My axe practically was welded to my hand as I swung it left and right against the sword of a trapper. The vengeance in his eyes were like dark clouded orbs of pure evil. The kind of man that laughs at the sound of a dragon in pain.

My biceps firmly held their ground against the pressure of his metal weapon as he begins to let down his guard.

"RRRAAAHHH", I throw my arms in full force, knocking the man to the ground.

"Nice one, Astrid", Hiccup says from his closed helmet. He runs beside me to punch a guy that had begun to stalk me.

"Thanks", I say to both the compliment and the action. It was just he and I on this mission.

"We've got to get these dragons out! Hurry before...", he tries to speak but his words are stopped by a large hand slapping his face.

"Hey!", I run towards the savage that dare to take a hold of my Hiccup.

"Ah!", I am taken back myself and my arms are tied behind me.

"STORMFLY!", I call my dragon looking all around for her blue and yellow self to emerge.

"NO DON'T", Hiccup screams muffled by the large hand over his mouth.

I look to the sky and as I realize I brought her into a trap... it's too late.

Toothless violently growls at the men trying to capture his Deadly Nadder companion. With a swift jump and grip, Toothless is muzzled.

"What the Thor is going on?!", I angrily scream. A fierce surge of pain enters my shoulders as I am tightly pulled from the ties on my arms.

"AGH", I hiss as I glare at the man holding me.

"Don't you lay a finger on... OW", Hiccup tries to fight for me but is struck in the head.

"NO!", I cry as I watch one wide-set man and one tall man drag him down the steps let lead to the belly of the ship.

My limp frame under the aggressive touch of this trapper wasn't far behind.

___

"For the last time! MAKE THE ALPHA CALL THE DRAGONS HERE!", the Chief of this rogue tribe is spitting in my Hiccup's swollen face. A few punches had laid themselves to his left eye and cheekbone. A single stream of blood trickled down from his temple, but he still glared into the eyes of this monster like nothing happened to him.

"Never", Hiccup says.

The man snaps his fingers.

Instantaneously, a short man with a mace swings his large weapon at Hiccup's legs.

"Aaaaaaagggg", Hiccup wails in pain upon hitting the floor.

"HICCUP!", I scream as I lunge forward. Tears jerk themselves from my eyes as I see the tightened expression on my poor love's face.

Our dragons go wild in their cages off the back right corner.

"DO IT", the man presses again.

"N...no", Hiccup grunts with great difficultly.

Again, Hiccup is beaten and hit by the men. Never have we seen such cruelty to humans. I can't even dare to imagine how dragons are treated with this trapper tribe. I am sick to my stomach, sickened at the nature of these people in front of me. Sickened at the sight of my boyfriend being attacked in such an inhumane way. My breath is short and shaky as I glance over to Toothless. The blue under his scales are illuminating, but nothing emerges from him being muzzled and retained. But he and I share the same, perplexed and broken face.