Chapter 19: The Dawn of Iron

Începe de la început

"Huh?" Ana wondered, could it be...?

Kohaku inched closer to Ana and Senkuu, "Ana, Senkuu. Professor Senkuu and Professor Ana~"

She cleared it out for them, Ana was right. Chrome~Ruri.

Those words comforted Ana as she smiled devilishly at Senkuu and Kohaku, ".......... Oooooh. So that's-how-it-is."

Kohaku, Senkuu and Suika followed Ana back to the village, Chrome still in the river. Kohaku explained it a bit more, "Chrome is so immature when it comes to this. That it's subconscious, too, is pretty adorable."

"Hey, what are you talking about?! Damnit! Who's immature!?" Chrome screamed from his position.

Ana put a hand on Senkuu's shoulder, Senkuu turn to her with a questioning gaze.

Ana smiled up at him, "Remember, Senkuu-kun. Stay productive, not reproductive."

[Entrance to the village]

Kinrou blocked their way with the golden spear that Ana and Senkuu made, Ginrou can't help but to admire it, 'That golden lance is soooo nice.'

Kinrou pointed the golden spear to Ana, "Didn't I tell you not to take a single step into the village? RULES ARE RULES!!"

Ana pushed away the tip of the spear with her forefinger, "We only want to ask Miss Ruri a couple of questions."

Looks like Kinrou won't move away, so Chrome thought of an idea, "Well, anyway, once we complete the scientific cure-all, nothing will get in our way. We're already well on our way to making it!"

As they are walking back, Ana starts singing again. "Yeah, I'm gonna take my friends down the stone cold road. I'm gonna learn 'til I can't no more-" Senkuu joioned in, "-I'm gonna take my friends down the stone cold road. I'm gonna learn 'til I can't no more."

The two laughed all the way back. Chrome, Kohaku and Suika wondered what they were laughing about as they didn't know what language they were singing.

[Outside the storehouse]

As soon as Lalaine saw Ana and the others walking back from the distance, she threw open the door and jumped out.

Ana, shocked at Lalaine's action, sprinted towards her direction. Lalaine is getting close to the ground, 'I won't make it---!!! Nah, I will.'

Ana took a deep breathe, bracing her right leg and lunged to where the spot Lalaine would've fell onto.

"OOF!" Lalaine landed right onto Ana's back.

Ana didn't waste any time pushing her off, hugging herself, "Pisitng yawa, MY CHEST FRICKIN' HURTS! THIS IS WHY I DON'T LIKE DOING PANCAKE IN A VOLLEYBALL MATCH!"

Lalaine apologized to her, "I'M SORRY! YOU CAN'T BLAME ME, I'M SCARED OF WILLIAM SNAKESPEARE!!!"

Speaking of, William slithered his way down on the ladder and onto Ana's form. "How can you be scared at such a cute noodle?" Ana deadpanned.

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT!"

Senkuu placed the container that has all of the iron sand they've collect down ont he ground, "The dawn of the Kingdom of Science. This iron stuff!!!" Ana presented to Lalaine as she gestured to it.

Suika looked over the inside of it, "That black sand we gathered at the river, will turn into 'iron'?"

"Right, after mixing four parts iron sand with one part charcoal, you just heat it up."