Chapter 13

"I agree! We will follow you, but you have to give us a proper living place! That's all I'm asking!" She said while staring straight at Zekrall's eyes.

Zekrall mentally smirked and decided to tease her. He released a small amount of his death energy to scare her, and by small, he meant something that is enough to terrify an Ultimate Class Devil.

Reya was sweating and her body couldn't stop trembling yet she remained firm and look at Zekrall straight in the eyes.

"..... Well, that's okay I guess? Then you all better prepare as I will be taking you a few hours later." With that, Zekrall walk out of the house.

Reya collapsed on the floor panting. It took all of her courage just to keep her gaze straight at his eyes, and now, all of her strength left her body.

------------Time Skip!------------

"Well, are you all ready?" Zekrall asks as he faced the entire Nekoshou race.

Reya step forward and answered, "Yes, please you can take us to your place now."

"Hn, don't resist." With that, he pulled all of them in his world.

The nekoshous aside from Blake was pretty much surprised. They can feel the overflowing energy in the air, they are sure that training here is hundreds of times much faster and better than the outside world.

Heck they are pretty sure that even with them just lazing around, they would still experience a growth on their strength.

"Well, this place is the center of this world, all energy you can feel.are being generated here. Well, there are also other place with high energy density but it couldn't even be compared to this place. Just do your own thing, build a house or something."

After saying those words, Zekrall turned towards Reya and the sisters and motioned them to follow him.

A few kilometers away from the Nekoshous, Zekrall and co. can be seen sitting on a grasslands.

"Reya, I want you to become one of the pillars from the faction that I will create, do you accept?"

Reya was surprised hearing his offer, she began to think about it and nodded. They are already at his world, so being one of the pillars of the faction he will creates doesn't change things much.

"Then, take this power, and serve under me for the rest of your life."

Then, Zekrall poked Reya's forhead as knowledge about the magic he granted her began to overflow on her mind.

Zekrall gave her the power of Pride, this power grants her the ability that the longer she attacks the stronger it gets, and the more she defends, the harder it is to damage her.

She also has an Etherious form which dramatically increase her magic and overall stats.

Reya began to check her body and noticed that she became stronger than before, she is pretty sure that she could match a Peak-Ultimate Class and crush them.

"This..."

Zekrall ignore Reya and faced the sisters, both Kuroka and Shirone. "Well, you two, do you want to-"

"We do!" They said at the same time.

"Well, here take this." Zekrall poked their forheads and they also received the magic and knowledge about it.

He gave Kuroka the power of Sloth, this gave her an ability to basically hypnotize and mind control anyone weaker than her, put someone who are equal to her on an illusion and influence the thoughts of someone stronger than her.

Shirone was given the power of Gluttony, this gives her an ability to basically 'eat' all types of energy thrown at her and use it to strengthen herself, though it is limited to someone weaker than her.