Chapter 11

Currently, Zekrall, the girls and all High Class Level Nekoshou are standing outside the village, waiting for the devils to arrive.

Then, Reya, the grandmother of Blake and the sisters, walked besides Zekrall and looks at his cold and stoic face.

(AN: Picture above is Reya, just add some cat ears and dye her hair black and she's good to go. You recognize her? Yep she is who you think she is)

"Um..Sir Zekrall? Are you really sure that those will attack us? After all, even though our living condition can be considered bad, the Yokai still have a deal with Devils you know? I'm sure they wouldn't do something as terrible as sending army to our race?"

Zekrall just narrowed and did not answer, he already see some shadows flying over here.

"They're here. There are about a thousand of them, the average strength of the devil army are Late-Middle Class up to Peak-High Class, there are also at least 30 who are at Half-Ultimate Class and at least a dozen Early-Ultimate Class."

Then, Zekrall looks at Reya straight in her eyes, causing her to flinch as she felt afraid looking at those ice-cold eyes, yet strangely, she felt attracted, like a moth being attracted to a flame even knowing that it would kill itself.

"Well, I will handle the ultimate level devils. You guys can fight the rest." With those words, Zekrall flew off, planning to intercept the devils.

The devil army arrived. Yet they stopped as they saw a single human? In from of them, seemingly wanting to stop their advance.

"We don't know who you are brat but, move aside! Don't interfere with the devil's matte-" A middle class devil said, however before he could finish his words, his body withered away, as he turned to ashes, and was blown away by the wind.

"I-Impossible!"

"How could this be?!"

The devils were shocked, even the ultimate class devils were no exception. True that they can instantly kill a devil with that caliber, but to wither them away? Nope, no can do.

The devils then shifted their glare at Zekrall, they were looking at him warily.

"I could kill you all with a snap, but that would be boring. Why don't you become a food to one of my pets?"

After saying those words, Zekrall connected hs world to the outside. A large ripple in space were seen behind him, and then, a large head of a monster popped out of it.

It glared at the devils with a hungry-filled eyes before releasing a small growl, yet it is enough to spook the devils in the area.

Then, the monster revealed its body, before releasing its energy and roared.

"RRROOOAAAARRRRR!!!!"

The entire underworld shook with its presence, and their body were trembling in fear, those old devils were trembling even more.

After all, they haven't felt this presence and strength in centuries. The last time was when the three factions were fighting the two heavenly dragons.

On some parts of the underworld, two maous lifted their heads and gaze towards the direction of the roar.

After knowing the place where it came from, their eyes widen in shock and realization.

'That place. It couldn't be- Could it?'

Is what the two Satans are thinking.