Chapter 4

Zekrall was pretty much surprised hearing her response. He wondered just how much hatred she have to be even willingly offer her everything to him.

However, he still accepted it. If that's what she wants, then he will accept it. In exchange, he will give her a strong magic that is equivalent to what she exchanged.

Then, using his magic, he change her race, her body, and also gave her a strong magic. Her physical appearance isn't that much different aside from a tatoo on her forehead similar to Sayla and her hazel eyes turning into a red one just like his.

Her magic power also shot through the roof, reaching the level of an Early Stage Ultimate Class.

The magic he gave her is called Lust, no it isn't something perverted. It is almost the same curse as the bird lady from Tartarus in anime Fairytail.

With this magic, she can increase and decrease the five senses of every being. He also granted her an Etherious form where her strength will increase many times along with her magic.

Then, after he was done, the body of Blake was now completely healed, and she was just now unconscious.

Zekrall picked her up in a princess carry, before he decided to find some sort of a cave.

It did not take too long as after a few minutes he finally find one. He gently lay Blake down to the ground as he sat at the entrance of the cave, waiting for Blake to wake up.

------8 hours later-------

Zekrall felt some movements behind him, he did not turn around as he already know who it was.

Blake opened her eyes only find herself in a cave of sort, she turned her head towards the entrance of the cave, there he saw a man with black hair sitting with his back facing her.

He was wary at first and began to checked her clothes, noticing that she seems 'untouched' she sighed in relief, after all, her mother told her that a girl's first time is very important, especially to Yokai's and a Nekoshou like her.

She sat up and look at the man, then she began racking her brain, trying to remember what happened.

She remembered her parents death, about how her mother sent her on the underworld, how she was chased by those devils, and how she almost died before a mysterious voice resounded on her ears.

She look at the man and stood up, slowly approaching him as quietly as possible, she can easily do it, a perk from her being similar to a cat.

"Are you alright?"

"Hiiii!"

She screeched, she was completely caught off guard, she did not expect the man to notice her even though she already tried her best on hiding her presence.

However, she quickly calm down as the voice seems oddly familiar to her. Then, she remembered that this voice is completely alike to one she heard while she was on the verge of death.

"A-are you the one who saved me? The one who talked to me when I was about to die."

Zekrall faced her. Blake flinched seeing his cold and emotionless face, along with his empty yet mesmerizing blood-red eyes, it really gave her the chills.

"What do you think?" Zekrall said.

"Thank you very much!"

"No need to thank me, it is an equal exchange. I gave you strength to complete your revenge, and you offered me your very being, from body to soul." Zekrall said with a cold voice.

Blake flinched, however, she mustered up her courage and ask, "I-Is it true? Do I really now have the strength to avenge my parents?"

"See it for yourself." Zekrall said before turning his head, not bothering with her anymore.

Blake decided to follow what he said and checked if there is any cganges on her body.

She was shocked!

Her magic power, her overall stats, and even this weird magic that is imprinted on her mind! All of it were to shocking for her!

Then, she gaze at Zekrall with a look full of gratitude and reverence and immediately kneeled with her forehead touching the ground. (Its kowtow I think? Or dogeza?)

"Thank very much! I will never forget this until the end of my life!"