Chapter 7

"You two must've been forged through countless life-and-death battles. Your body is already strong enough to move on its own after it sense a threat to your lives."

The devils was a bit startled, they didn't expect this man who looks to be no older than twenty, to be this strong.

He can even make a Late-Stage Ultimate Class devil retreat without even having to do anything.

This strength, only those at the Satan Class is capable of such feat. A 20 something years old boy with the strength of a Satan class? Now that's just crazy.

However, the devils soon shook their thoughts, they didn't believe that this man is just around 20 years old, after all there are many magics that alters the appearance and body.

Thinking up to this, all devils look at the petite satan wearing a pink magical girl outfit and nodded their heads, it is impossible for him to have that sort of strength at such a young age.

They were now sure that he altered his appearance to a young man.

Serafall, sensing their gaze, was a bit uncomfortable as she took a step back. "W-What is it?"

Zekrall find their antics amusing. Who knew that these devils could be a bit comedic. However, as amusing as they are, he still can't let them pass.

"Anyway, you devils just have to wait here until my little follower finished her thing. Don't worry, I'm not an enemy."

The devils were still a bit wary, however after a few minutes where Zekrall still didn't and just sat there with his eyes closed, they lower their guard a bit.

And after that, they didn't make any more commotion and just stayed there silently.

They knew that if they helped the Neberius family, then it basically means that this man will be their enemy, and that is something they cannot afford to do.

Who knew what faction this guy came from, and if there are still others who have the same strength and possibly stronger than him.

If helping the Neberius family means having a war with a mysterious factions, then its obvious what would they choose.

".............."

Awkward silence, no one spoke a word and this makes the devil a bit uncomfortable. Then, they glanced at the petite satan, hoping that with her cheerful and happy personality, it would throw the awkwardness away.

Of course, being full of energy that she is, Serafall couldn't keep quiet anymore and already began talking.

"Hey~This silence is rea~lly killing me y'know? why don't we chat for a bit while waiting?"

"Well, I don't mind, what do you want to talk about?"

Serafall, who was expecting to be rejected or just given a cold shoulder, was pretty stunned that this stoic man that would make even Grayfia look warm, actually agreed, her smile was frozen as she tried to process what is happening.

A few seconds later, she finally came back to reality and ran towards Zekrall and sat beside him.

"Well, well, I rea~lly wanted to know your name! And-and, what are you doing here? Is your age the same as your appearance or are you older? Also, do you like magical girls?"

Wow~ Zekrall already knew the personality of Serafall from the anime, but this? Even the devils with her was dumbfounded.

After all, they were fighting not too long ago and now, she was sitting beside him, happily talking as if they were friends who met after ten years of separation.

"Well, you can call me Zekrall, as for why I am here, hmm~ well just to prevent you all from going further, after all my little follower is currently taking her revenge.

As for my age, I guess I'm no older than twenty, I forgot my age after all I got stuck on that place for who knows how long, and yes, I like magical girls quite a bit, especially the quirky one's like you."

'Huh? What did I just say?'