Chapter 10

Currently, Zekrall was carrying Blake, Koneko, or rather Shirone, and Kuroka as he was flying towards the direction of the Nekoshou Village.

With his speed, it did not take more than a minute to reach the village tens of thousands of miles away.

Zekrall arrived right outside the village, he put down the three girls and began checking the condition of the village.

He gotta say, the living condition of Nekoshou sucks. The village barely have any wooden walls, the houses were rundown but still usable, and most of the villagers were malnourished.

Zekrall and the girls went inside the village, earning the attention of all villager, they were wary at him, but some of them were looking at the girls with him with either shock or disbelief.

It did not take too long before the entire Nekoshou surrounded them. Their numbers are pretty small, Zekrall thought.

All in all, there are only about 300 or so Nekoshou living in the village. Even though their numbers are small, their average strength is acceptable.

Most of them are either Peak-Low Class level to Peak-Middle Class level. There are only ten or so Nekoshou st the level of Low-High Class.

Suddenly, the surrounding Nekoshou move away, giving a way for a group of Nekoshou that are bit stronger than your average Nekoshou.

Each of them are at the level of Low-High Class Level, some are at Mid-High Class Level and there are two that are at High-High Class level.

Then, the three girls ran towards the woman who appears to be in her late thirties, and is one of the two Late-High Class Level.

(AN: From now, I will use Early, Advance, Late, and Peak for each Sub-Class of every levels)

"Grandma!" The three girls said at the same time.

Then, the girsl seems to realized what they said and look at each other in surprise. Even Zekrall himself was surprised, he did expect this.

Well, he kinda did, he was just surprised to find out that this 30something beautiful woman was their grandma.

But thinking about the lifespan of Yokais, he thought that Nekoshou should at least have the same life capacity, which is several thousand years.

The 'grandma' smiles as she caresses the heads of the girl. She then proceed to explain that both of their mothers are her daughters, making them basically cousins.

Then, she turned towards Zekrall and bowed, thanking him for taking care of her granddaughter before she invites him to their house as thanks.

"No need, I save her not out of pity or wanting wanting a reward. I am not hero, merely an opportunist. Blake offered me something and I helped her, that's all there is to it." Zekrall said.

The Nekoshou was pretty much dumbfounded by the words Zekrall. But she still insisted on rewarding him.

"No, I insist, please don't reject our invitation."

Zekrall shook his head, "I have no time, besides we have a much more important matters coming our way."

Saying those words, Zekrall look towards a certain direction where he sensed a large number of devils heading their way, making him frown.

'Five minutes, they will arrive at five minutes.'