Halloween Nights

After a good two hours I was finished and decided to hit up Indigo. I waited until her face popped up on the facetime call.

 I waited until her face popped up on the facetime call

Damn she looked good. Her face was practically bare but she still had a little make up. Not too much but enough to know something is there. Don't trip, she can compete with the best of them completely bare faced but my butterfly loves her make up and so does the people she helps, I'll never fault her for doing something she loves.

"You look good butterfly," I said as I watched her reach for something.

"Thank you," she smiled at me and I swear she trying to kill me cause that smile is beautiful. "You figure out if you're going to the party yet?"

"I don't know. You're kind of wild," she rolled her eyes at me as a hint of a smile came on her lips.

"I'm not."

"The first time you wanted to chill with me, you wanted to go watch IT after eating edibles."

"I suggest that one time and you're still holding that against me."

"Hell yeah," she rolled her eyes.

"Roll them shits again and watch they get stuck," she faked gasped.

" Is that a threat mug?"

"Wanna find out?," I said after licking my lips before biting it slightly.

She looked at me and for a split second I could see her want before she quickly went back to a straight face.

"Boy bye. Now answer my question."

"Damn bossy," she gave me a look before I responded.

"Fine i'll go."

"Yay," she stood up and did a little dance. A knock sounded at her door and she stood there for a minute before closing the door back. "Hey Zy I got to go, Myna wants to do some last minute shopping before the party."

"Ight, what you going as though?"

"Why? You want to match with me?"

"Maybe," I said with a smirk.

"Well too bad, you'll just have to find out later bye Zy," I faked and said bye as I pouted but she just laughed and sent kisses my way before hanging up.

After I hung up the phone, I saw a message from Kane.

Nigga that eat up all my food🙄: what is the moves? I got like 8 ppl throwing parties and clubs want appearances from me.