Questions & Answers

Q. Why do Kat and Sidney seem like they dislike each other?

A. Kat was often treated as the second favorite child by her mother. After meeting her brother Kat and Maureen's relationship got worse, which caused Kat and Sidney's relationship to sour too.

Q. Are you going to write the other movies into books?

A. Yes, I am, not too sure about the 4th movie yet, though.

Q. Was Billy in love with Kat?

A. Not in a romantic way but more in a sisterly, best friend way. [Edit: I realize now that it does seem that way because of they way i wrote him. So maybe?]

Q. Why do Kat and Tatum hate each other so much?

A. Tatum hates Kat because she knows Stu likes her and knows she'll never be better than Kat for Stu. Kat didn't really hate Tatum at first she just disliked her and gets upset when she tries to control Stu, but after she finds out, Tatum made Stu think that Kat would never like him her disliked got stronger.

Q. Is Katherine crazy? What other mental illnesses did she have?

A. I wouldn't say Kat is crazy, yes she's mentally ill. Her mental illnesses will be explained in the next book.

Q. Are Santana and Brittany based on anyone? [Was Katie before Brittany.]

A. Yep I based them off Santana and Brittany from Glee

Q. Who drugged Kat, and why?

A. I wasn't sure if this was clear, but it was Stu, he and Billy wanted to keep Kat out of the way while they enacted their plan.

Q. So when is book two going to come out

A. I'll announce that soon.