[30]

My eyes opened suddenly when I heard the echo of a gunshot and Randy's screaming voice

My eyes opened suddenly when I heard the echo of a gunshot and Randy's screaming voice. Pushing myself up slowly, I felt blood seeping from my forehead and realized I must have passed out after fighting with the Killer.

Hearing my sister's cries, I quickly remembered where I was and what was happening. I needed to find Sidney, groaning in pain as I climbed from the floor. I felt the world spin as I unsteadily walked towards my sister's voice.

Leaning on the doorway, the first person I saw was Billy "oh my god, you're alive," I cried out happily until I noticed Randy's body on the floor and a bleeding Billy holding the gun.

I eyed Billy silently, and I couldn't help but think about what Randy and I talked about earlier. His blood is too red.

Moving forward, I grabbed my sister's arm, pulling her behind me. "Stay behind me, Sid," I ordered her, giving my best friend a glare.

"What's wrong,g Kat?" he asked me, feigning concern. I continued to glare at him. This wasn't my best friend. I never thought he would do something like this.

"Your blood is too red, Billy."

He started to laugh maniacally as he scratched his head with the gun "Well, well? You are smart, aren't you Kat," he smiled before looking at Sidney with an evil grin "Corn syrup. The same stuff they used as pig's blood in Carrie".

Stu, who had been missing for hours, walks in through the kitchen, and Sid made to run for him before I shook my head and held out my arm to keep her by my side. "Stu. Help us please," she cried out, pulling me towards him until I moved out of grip.

Glancing down at her emotionless, Stu held up an object to his mouth. "Surprise, Sidney" I looked down in sadness but not shocked. It all made sense, especially with Tatum 'leaving' early but no one actually saw her go.

"How long have you known Kat?" Billy demanded in his smooth voice as he stepped up behind me and wrapping his one arm around my waist, and placed his chin on my shoulder like he had done some many times before.

Gazing up at Stu with a weak smile, tears started collecting in my eyes once again. "Since I found Tatum's body, I guess I know now what you meant by she won't be a problem," I told him sadly as he frowned.

Catching my sister's eye, I jerked my head to the side, motioning for her to run, which she did only to be cut off by Stu in the kitchen. "Oh now, Whoa! What's the matter, Sidney? It looks like you've seen a ghost" Billy laughed as he pulled me along with him.

"Why are you doing this?" Sidney demanded; tears were streaming down her face

"It's all part of the game, Sidney," Stu explained to her, holding a gun laughing at her terrified face.

"It's called guess how I am going to die!" Billy told her manically.

"Fuck YOU!" Sidney shouted