OB96 - The Last Deal

This is the first book of my 9 part series "OB96". It's a very short story, but you'll be introduced to some of the most important characters of the series.
Nothing seemed like it could be worse when 18-Year-old Cody Carter had to pack his bags and move to a new city only 3 weeks before graduation. Little did he know someone, or something, would be in his class that would change his life forever.

"Cody!" I heard the teacher call. I looked forward and she was walking towards me.

"That's our friend Greg."

I looked back at him and he was still grinning at me. It seemed to be an innocent smile, but nothing about him was innocent.
"Hey," a guy in front of me whispered. I looked and the student was looking at me with a stern look on his face, "You shouldn't stare, it's rude" He turned back around and I looked forward to see my teacher was smiling and holding her guitar.
"Do you have any song requests, Cody?"
"No."
She looked concerned and tilted her head, "Are you feeling okay?"
I shook my head, "I don't think so, can I get a drink of water?"
She smiled and strummed a nice note on her guitar, "Of course! Hurry back! We'll be ready to start class in a moment!"

A sample of the book is in my library now!

Thanks again for helping me get to this point. I'm so glad you all loved 7 Days and I'm excited for you to meet to new characters. Love you all!