ninety eight.

jackson laid in his bed, staring at the reply he just wrote. he really just told bambam that he loved him after 2 months. if he's being honest, he's been in love with him since day 1, but bambam really didn't need to know that right?

he looked up when the door to his room opened, and in came running bambam. jackson kind of forgot he gave him a key. all of a sudden he was crushed by bambam jumping on top of him and hugging him tightly. it was really cute to jackson that his boyfriend came over just to hug him.

"why did you come over bam?" jackson asked sitting up so that bambam was now sitting comfortably in his lap, jacksons arms wrapped tightly around his waist. "i came to say happy 2 month anniversary in person." bambam said softly, looking up at his boyfriend.

"you're so cute." jackson said before kissing his forehead softly. bambam have him a smile before turning his body so his face was pressed against jacksons chest. "i also wanted to say this to you in person." bambam said before taking his head off of jacksons chest.

"i love you too jacks." bambam whispered, moving to kissing said boys cheek before looking him in the eyes. jackson had the biggest smile on his face as he cupped bambam's cheeks and kissed him on the lips.

"happy 2 month anniversary baby."

this is short but hi i'm back