Part 1: Mr and Mrs Lombardi

Val's P.O.V

We all made sure Caia, Mateo, and the kids were okay before we returned to partying. I grab Dante by the blazer pulling him into me.

"Hello, Husband," I say, biting my lip and looking up at his gorgeous face, his icy grey/blue eyes and his huge smile, his chilled out expression and sharp jawline could slice me down the middle here and now.

"Hello, Wife," he says back; I almost forget what I was saying as I am just picturing us in bed later and all the bad things I could do to him.

"What are you thinking of Amore?" Dante asks, almost reading my mind. I don't respond. Instead, I pull him in for a kiss. His lips engulfing into my own, I moan into it, holding onto his neck for support. He pulls away, looking deeply into my eyes, showing every emotion of lust and love.

"I'll have my way with you shortly, Amore," he says huskily, and I could already feel myself getting wetter and my stomach tightening with excitement. Kissing his lips again. Unfortunately, I'm pulled away by Cenia for a dance to our song. Dip you in honey by The Wombats. We dance until I bump into a hard chest, and he is being swung round to meet his blue eyes.

"Can I have my wife back? I'd like to take her to bed," Dante says profoundly, and I could hear a growl as he stared my way. I might as well be a puddle with the intense hot stare he has that looms over my body, and I do the same to him. Oh, Dios.

"Yes, you can," I say, placing my hand into his own. We made our way up to the stage area; I couldn't really comprehend what he was saying exactly, but he thanked everyone for coming, and someone in the background said for us two to go off and get a room. In which Dante replied with a deep growl. Dante and I run out of the house into the black Range Rover, in which we are to be taken to a hotel down in town. Dante booked the best suite on the very top floor, in which he says he always receives the best.

We sit in the car, and Dante's hand is instantly wrapped around my neck and pulling me closer as he slams his lips into mine. His lips are soft, and his tongue asks for entrance, which I accept. I moan as his other hand lifts me onto his lap, ensuring my dress isn't caught. I place my hands on either side of his face digging my tongue into his mouth and exploiting every entrance.

"I'm going to make love to you, then I'm going to fuck you senseless," he says breathlessly, and it almost makes me melt. I whimper slightly as he kisses down my jaw and to my neck.

"Dante", I moan deeply as he finds my sweet spot and keeps sucking on it, more than likely leaving a hickey. The Range Rover stops abruptly, and I giggle as Dante holds me tight and tells the driver to fuck off. In which he replies with a sorry. I laugh as he helps me out of the car and instantly picks me up bridal style. I kiss his cheek, and he groans in response.

"My gorgeous wife," he says as he just walks into the hotel and into the elevator. Clearly already booked in and told then who he instantly was. We go into the elevator, and Dante kisses me again, forcing me to the wall of the elevator, and I moan as his tongue slivers into my mouth. His hand reaches into my hair, and I breathe heavily, trying to regain my breath to carry on with what we were doing.

The elevator stopped on our floor, and it was the entire floor, and I mean elevator to it and all. I look around in amazement, almost forgetting what Dante and I are supposed to be doing. There was a slay bed and an open sweet bathroom. A round in the floor couch and a huge tv on the wall. The fire was on in the middle, and the kitchen looked very expensive.

"Amore, you can look around tomorrow, right now, I need you naked and on that bed," Dante said lowly into my ear, and I tremble as he unzips my dress carefully then let it slide down my body, gathering at my feet. I step out of it as Dante picks it up, laying it over the couch.

He then turns around, seeing my half-naked body, him realising my dress didn't require me to wear a bra, so my breasts are out for the show to him. He hums in response to me. His few strides up to me, he swiftly picks me up, swinging my legs around his torso; I smile down at him. Annoyed that the clothes he is wearing are stopping the contact between us. I need to feel his skin. His hands roam my back and one under my ass, holding me in place.

I feel myself being thrown onto the bed, and I look up to see Dante taking off his shirt. I move myself to the end of the bed as I unbuckle his pants and pull them down as quick as possible. His member springing to life as I pull down his boxers. I kiss the top of it. Dante's head is thrown back as he groans deeply.

"God Amore", he groans, his hand resting on my head and in my hair. I take him whole and hear every cuss word coming from his lips. Soon enough, I was pumping him in and out of my mouth until I felt his cock hit the back of my throat. I try not to gag as much as I want this to be really exciting. He soon empties himself inside my mouth. He trembles inside my mouth, and I let him go as he pushes me down into the bed, and he was soon on top of me.

"My turn," he says out of breath as he rips my white panties in half. I gasp as he soon has two fingers forcing their way in and out of me. I moan, throwing my own head back as Dante massages my breast and kisses the other.

"I love you, Dante!" I scream as he rubs my clit as well as him pulsing his fingers in and out. My orgasm soon comes after. As I feel it reaching to the pit of my stomach, but Dante pulls his fingers out of me. I whimper as he kisses me harshly.

"Don't be too upset, Amore?" he says, groaning as I feel himself push his member inside me. I threw my hands around his neck and into his hair. He isn't rough. He was soft and loving. It feels so exciting.

"Always feels like the first time Amore" he grunts as I can see he is controlling everything in him to not fuck me senseless. Soon enough, my stomach is clenched, and I feel him empty himself into me. I moan out in complete pleasure.

"Dante!" I scream, tugging at his hair. He pulls out and then turns me around, so he is on his back, but he sits up against the headboard as he lowers himself onto his member. I threw my head back as he reduced me and brought me back up. This repeats as his warm hands roam my body, pulling me closer to his chest as I bounce up and down. Our bodies were sweaty, and it was suddenly warm as I felt the familiar tightening in my lower stomach, and I knew he felt it too.

"Ilo Mio!!" (Mine) He growls as he empties his load into me for a second time. I am so hot and bothered. I collapse on top of him, his member pulsing inside me as he still holds it there, finishing his high. Dante soon pulls out, and I breathe heavily as he pulls our sweaty bodies closer.

"I love you, my wife", he says compassionately. I smile up to look at his loving expression.

"I love you, my husband", I reply as I suddenly feel sleepy and I rest my head onto his chest.

"I'm not finished with you, Amore," Dante says as he pulls me up and puts me on my all fours.

Let's just say we didn't sleep. At all.

——————-

Val and Dante are married!!!!!!

Comment and vote!