Part 1: You're what!?.......

Val's P.O.V.

"You're what!!" Dante shouts, and I flinch back, hitting his cabinet with his whiskey.

"I'm postponing the wedding; I refuse to walk down the aisle to meet my love looking like a beached whale. It's not happening," I say, calmly sorting myself. Pulling my top down to Cover my stomach as it's grown in size.

"Valentina, my love, you would look amazing in anything that you wear, pregnant or not, but if this is what you want, then okay. We will postpone it," he says, getting up from his seat and walking over to me, planting a kiss on my forehead, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Thank you" I smile, and I kiss him all over his face. Just like the first time I kissed him, sparks were flying. I smiled.

"I need to meet up with Mrs Fazilo to tell her to postpone the wedding and to tell the family" I smile sheepishly, and he laughs.

"Good luck telling Mama", he laughs, and I gulp.

"Why can't you! You're mammas boy!" I laugh, but he shakes his head.

"Your decision," Dante says as he files some paperwork placing it in a cabinet. Fuck. I leave his office with a final kiss goodbye, and I walk to Cenia's room to find her painting her nails.

"Hey, I told Dante that I'm postponing the wedding" I smile, and she nods, eager to know what he said.

"I'm glad, but what did he say?" she asks, smiling up at me.

"He said that it's fine and I've to take however long I need. So, pay up bitch" I snickered, and she groaned. This is the thing, Cenia, and I made a bet that Dante would postpone the wedding, she obviously said he wouldn't, but I guess I just know my Fiance well.

"$10, there you go," she says, slapping it into my hand, and I start giggling, shoving it down my bra.

"So, I have to tell the family," I sighed, and she snorted.

"Good luck", she laughed, and I nudged her.

"It's not funny. Madre and Eleanore are going to be angry. They were so excited," I huff and Cenia giggled.

"They'll understand" She smiled, and I nodded. They will, I mean, should I walk down the aisle, feet swollen, waddling and looking like a tank. No. I don't think so.

"Hopefully", she shouted just before I left, and I flipped her off. I opened her door to go find Eleanore and to phone Madre. Dear God, help me!

I knock on the door of Eleanore and Angelo's room. After 2 minutes, I heard a faint 'come in.'

"Hey, Eleanore", I smiled, and she looked at me with a suspicious look. I look down. This is harder than I thought.

"I just came to tell you that we are postponing the wedding" I smiled sheepishly, and she laughed. She actually laughed. I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

"That is quite alright, dear. I'll let you in on a secret. I postponed mine so I could have Dante first and not look like a balloon walking down the aisle to meet Angelo," she laughed, and I cracked out a smile. Guess she knows how I feel.

"Angelo", she shouts, and I giggle. What is the chance that they betted on it too?

"Yes, sweetheart," he says, walking through, and he smiles at me. He's wearing his usual shirt and tie.

"Ciao, Valentina" he smiles and looks at his wife lovingly.

"Pay up. They've postponed the wedding" she smiled, and I burst into a fit of laughter. As Angelo's face drops to the floor.