Beacon training compound.

Vale.

The camera then lowered itself down into the barrack, as the perspective has changed and they could see the barack through Ruby's eyes, informing the audience that this story is going to showed through the first person perspective. Ruby was staring forward herself as Weiss was standing next to her. The younger Schnee didn't had her usual clothes on. Her clothes were more-military type.

"I'm glad you joined the military, sister." Winter said to Weiss who just rolled her eyes at her.

"Good to see you. Take one of those rifles from the table." Weiss said as she pointed at the the table which was standing in front of the massive armory. There were at least two dozens of guns of various types that hung on the wall.

There was also a man sitting on the chair, on the other side of the stand, but he didn't seemed to be someone important to the story.

"Look at all of those guns..." Ruby said, staring at the guns in awe.

Ruby walked over to the table, and picked up the weapon that she was going to use in her traning, before turning back to Weiss

"You know the drill. Go to station one and aim your rifle downrange." Weiss explained as she ran up the stairs to the elevation from where she would watch Ruby's training. There also was a table with a watermelon on it in front of it.

Ruby, said nothing in response, as she made her way into the first station of the shooting range.

"Why is Ruby so silent?" Jaune asked.

"Because the person you play as in those games doesn't say anything." B explained.

"Really?" Blake asked.

"Now, this is the Ruby I can tolerate." Weiss stated.

"Hey!" Ruby said.

"Lame." Sun stated, reffering to the mute protagonist.

"Good thing it is now showed from my perspective." Coco stated, as Ruby seemed to disappointed by the fact that she's not going to say a word for the entire story.

"But don't worry, Ruby. You're going to get your lines in the future. Your character is as much iconic and beloved as Yang's." B assured the young leader of Team RWBY, who seemed relieved by it.

"Now aim your rifle downrange." Weiss ordered.

Ruby did as she was told do, she adjusted her rifle to her shoulder, before a target popped down from the ceiling.

"Now, shot each target while aiming down the sights." Weiss explained, as Ruby pulled the trigger, quickly. The bullet went flying, before it hit the target, destroying it. The next target popped out just underneath it, and Ruby shot it down just a moment later.

"Is the whole mission going to be about it?" Pyrrha asked.

"Yes. The first three missions are a prologue, which set ups what's the future events." B confirmed with a nod.

"Lovely, now shoot at the targets while firing from the hips." Weiss said.

Three targets with generic bad guys popped out in front of Ruby, each of them was spaced apart at the same length, as she fired one round at the closest one, destroying it. While it took her more rounds to take down the ones that were further from it because she missed them a few times, she managed to take them down as well.