Part 4||Chapter 11

Start from the beginning

"Ok Elijah" she said. He tried to kiss her lips but she turned her head. He kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear.
"I love you Jada." He kisses her earlobe before opening her car door allowing her to get inside. Elijah kept the door opened as he watched her start the car.
"You don't love me?" He asked since she didn't say it back.
"You know I love you Elijah" she lowly said.
"So why you ain't say it back" he asked. Jada was becoming annoyed.
"Because I didn't want to. Like what the hell" she said. Elijah got mad with her respond and slammed her door. Jada shook her head as she put the car in reverse and backed out.
"Stupid bitch" Jada mumbled as she watched him head back into the house.

***

"You did it?" Elijah asked as he walked back into the house.
"Nigga you know I did. Here" Tae said as he passed Elijah her phone.
"I'm bouta head out...just hit my line if you need anything else" Tae said. Elijah nodded as him and Tae did a handshake.
"Thanks man" Elijah said before Tae left. Elijah wasted no time. He went to her messages checking it. It wasn't nothing but old texts between her and Cam. He read through some of their old texts but stopped once he read a few texts from Cam. Cam was basically confessing his love to Liza. He checked her Instagram but nothing gave him insight on where she would be.

"Fuck..." he said as he tossed the phone on the coffee table. It wasn't shit on the phone. He wanted to pop up on Cam and beat his ass but he kept stopping himself from doing that. At the end of the day, he never heard Cam or Liza's side. He just heard what Jigz told him and the shit he over heard. Elijah huffed as he rubbed his forehead. Liza being MIA, finding out Cam and Liza has been messing around, his argument with Jigz and Jada had him stressed out. Elijah jumped up and jogged up the stairs. He was about to walk towards his room but stopped himself as he went into Liza's instead.

He walked into her room looking around. He don't know why, but he was expecting to see her...instead he was met by emptiness and silence. He walked over to her bed and picked up a hoodie that laid on it. He instantly recognized it as Cams. He held it in his hand as he sat on her bed with his head down. All types of thoughts started running through his mind. He was starting to think the worst. He dialed a number and put his phone to his ear. He ain't want to call him, but he knew he could always count on him...no matter what.

"What the fuck ya punk ass want?" Jigz said into the phone sounding mad. Elijah sighed.
"I ain't call to argue man iight...I need you to do me a favor" Elijah said.
"No! I'm done doing you fucking favors! You couldn't even fucking hear me out so fuck yo-" Elijah cut him off.
"Jigz please...I'm sorry man iight. I swear I'm sorry. I ain't know the whole story and I had no reason to bug out on you. I'm sorry iight" Elijah said. Jigz was quiet.

"Ok...What's good?" Jigz said.
"Liza...I can't find her" Elijah said. Jigz scrunched up his face as he sat up.
"Huh? What you mean?" Jigz asked.
"She's gone. I don't know when she left but she's gone. She left her phone here. So Tae couldn't track her shit but he opened it...it wasn't shit on it tho" Elijah said. He huffed as he rubbed his head.
"Shit..." Jigz said.

"You think she with Cam?" Elijah asked.
"I don't even know. I don't think so cause Cam seemed like he was really done with the relationship, but I'll check" Jigz said.
"Iight...thanks. Let me know if you hear anything" Elijah said.
"I got you" Jigz said as he hung up. Jigz looked over his shoulder at Amaza who was knocked out in his bed. He didn't want to risk waking her up by redressing her so he just wrapped the blanket around her. After struggling to buckle her up for 10 minutes, he was finally headed to Cams house.