Part 3||Chapter 6

The next day...
Jada huffed as she squatted pulling up her leggings.
"Uhhh.." she said pulling her leggings over her almost 9 month belly.
"Elijahhh" Jada called out.
"Yea baby?" Elijah yelled from downstairs.
"Can you help me" Jada yelled. Elijah coughed. A few seconds later you heard him jogging up the stairs.
"What you need help with?" He asked walking into the room. Jada scrunched up her nose.
"You smell like weed" she said touching his chest.
"I'm sorry" he said touching her side as he kissed her cheek.
"Can you please put my necklace on for me, my nails too long" she said as she turned her back to him.
"That's why you shouldn't get your nails so damn long" He said as he placed a kiss on her neck as he clasped her necklace on.
"I knowww....Thank you" She said pecking his lips.
"Brush you teeth, you taste like weed...we gotta hurry the appointment is at 1:30pm" she said looking at her Apple watch that read 12:54pm.
***
Elijah and Jada sat in the car since they still had 15 minutes before there doctors appointment.
"Look...I look mad fucking fat" Jada whined as she showed Elijah a picture she just took of her stomach.

"Shut up, no you don't

"Shut up, no you don't...you look fucking thick." He said squeezing her tight.
"Stoppppp" She whined because it tickled.
"You look good baby I promise" he assured her.
"Hmm you say that now. What if I don't loss the weight after the baby? I already gained 20 damn pounds" she said. He sucked his teeth.
"The weight looks good on you, so stop thinking otherwise. It ain't going nowhere but to your thighs and ass so I don't mind" Elijah said kissing her. She smiled.

"We should go in now, it's 1:20." He said. She nodded but quickly looked over at him.
"You still smell like weed" Jada said eyeing him.
"Well what you want me to do? You not smelling like weed so they need to mind they damn business" he said. Jada rolled her eyes. Elijah got out the car and went to her side opening the door.
"You ok?" He asked.
"No because you smell like fucking weed...gonna go in here having these fucking  people side eyeing us" she said as she got out the car. He grabbed her hand.
"I don't give a fuck about these white motherfuckers, they need to mind they business" he said opening the glass door for Jada.

"Good Morning" the receptionist said.
"Good Morning...I have a 1:30 appointment with Dr. Morris" Jada said signing in.
"Ok, you can have a seat, she will be with you shortly" the receptionist said giving Jada a smile. Jada returned the smile before her and Elijah sat down.
"You mad annoying" Jada whispered to him as she looked down at her nails that was indeed too long. He chuckled.
"Don't worry, daddy gonna give you some good dick once we get home" he said rubbing her thigh. Jada playfully rolled her eyes trying to hide her smile.
"Gimme a kiss" he said. Jada pecked his lips twice.
"I love you" she smiled innocently.
"I love you too" He said as his phone blinged. He took his phone out his pocket but quickly put it back once he saw it was Nana texting him. He looked over at Jada but she wasn't paying him no mind.
"I gotta piss, I be right back" he said kissing her cheek as he got up. He really did have to piss but he also wanted to see what Nana texted him.