Part 4||Chapter 11

VOTE

***

"I don't see how she left and you didn't notice. Like what the fuck was you doing?" Elijah said to Jada as they sat on the couch waiting for Tae. Jada look over at him like he was crazy.
"Elijah shut up talking to me cause you sound dumb! You act like I'm suppose to be on her back 24/7. Maybe if you stayed ya ass home and actually was acting like a big brother than maybe she would of never ran to your homie for comfort" Jada blurted out not giving a fuck how he took it. Elijah looked at her. He wanted to slap the shit out of her.

"Get the fuck out my face" was all he could say.
"No! That's your fucking problem. You worry about other shit more than you worry about your priorities. If you think about it, you're the cause of Liza acting out. You made her get that abortion..." Elijah cut her off before she could finish.

"SHE WAS 15! She was fucking 15! What the fuck she gonna do with a baby at 15? My mom approved of it so I don't give a fuck what you gotta say about shit" Elijah yelled as he stood up.
"So what! She didn't want to have an abortion. I know she was too young, but you never gave her a choice! It's her body! It's always you you you you! That's probably why she started fucking with Cam...to get you back. All you do is think about yourself, it's always what's best for Elijah" Jada said.

"Jada don't try to tell me shit about my sister. That's my muthafucking sister. I don't give a fuck about what she wanted or if it's her body. Shes a minor, her opinions don't fucking matter when it comes to shit like that." He said. Jada stood up and crossed her arms.
"Your so fucking ignorant. Treat her like a sister than. You don't want me to have any input on Liza, than fine. But do me a favor, stop expecting me to take responsibility for YOUR SISTER when your out doing your dirt. That's your sister right...where she at than?" Jada shook her head as she walked away.

"I ain't say you couldn't have input..." he said. He always tried to flip shit around. Jada scoffed as she headed up stairs . Elijah sat there in silents. The door bell ringing took him out of his thoughts. It was Tae.
"Thanks for coming through man" Elijah said as he let Tae in.
"No problem nigga." Tae said as he sat down and opened his laptop. Elijah handed him her phone.

"You good?" Tae asked as he looked up at his cousin.
"Nah man...I just wanna know where her ass at" Elijah said as he leant back on the couch. Elijah and Tae looked towards the stairs as they heard foot steps.
"Hey Tae" Jada said as she headed to the door with a sleeping JoJo in her arms and a packed diaper bag on her shoulder. Elijah looked at the bag than at her.
"Hey, How you been?" Tae asked.
"Great. Thanks for asking . See you later Tae" Jada said completely ignoring Elijah as she opened the door.

"JADA!" Elijah called out as he jumped up. She ignored him. He quickly followed her outside.
"What are you doing?" Elijah asked as she unlocked the back door. Jada ignored him as she opened the door placing a sleeping JoJo in his car seat. She buckled him in.
"Yo! You don't hear me talking to you?" Elijah said as he gripped her arm.
"Get off me Elijah" Jada said as she yanked away. She quickly closed the back door and proceeded to open hers. He yanked her arm turning her towards him.
"Where are you going" he asked as he pushed her back to the car.

"Why does it matter. Can you like move." Jada said as she tried to push him off her.
"Jada...where the fuck are you going with my son" he said as he stared down at her. Jada sucked her teeth.
"No where. I just wanna get away from you right now ok" Jada said.
"For what? What the fuck did I do to you" He asked as he kept her pend against the car. Jada giggled as she shook her head.
"You always play dumb...can you please move. I'm going to Tammy's house for a few. I'll be back later" Jada said with her head down. She looked at him with a bored expression.
"I'll be waiting for y'all...iight?" He said. Jada nodded.