Part 3||Chapter 15

The next day...
"Hello?" Jada said into the phone.
"Hey, sup Jada what you up to?" Jigz asked. Jada scrunched up her face with a confused expression.
"Nothing much. About to give JoJo a bath" Jada said.
"Oh iight...I'm taking Amaza crazy ass to that damn carnival at 3. You wanna come?" He asked.

"No, I really don't wanna be bothered with your cousin today" Jada said referring to Elijah. She figure he was calling for Elijah.
"You ain't the only one. Me and EJ ain't on the best of terms right now" he said.
"Wow really? What he do?" Jada said already knowing Elijah was the cause.
"More like what did he say" Jigz sighed as he ran his hand down his face.

"That nigga been trippin...I tried to talk to him. But you know he hard headed" Jigz said.
"Right..." Jada shook her head.
"He texted me yesterday saying he was on his way to Texas to see his mom" Jigz said.
"Really? He didn't inform me. He said he'll get JoJo Thursday so I guess that's a lie" Jada said.
"Nah he said he'll be back in a day or two. We ain't talking but I guess he wanted to just let me know where he'll be...I-I don't think she doing too good. I've seen E act out, but this time it's different. He's hurt about something, but that nigga don't like to talk about shit" Jigz said. Jada was silent.

"He doesn't tell me anything...all he told me was about her cancer but he said she was ok. I texted Liza while I was in Miami but she never texted back" Jada said. Jigz let out a heavy breath.
"I just hope he's ok....lord knows-" Jigz stopped what he was gonna sat and shook his head.
"I'm gonna try to call him" Jada said.
"Iight" Jigz said.
"You want me to meet y'all there? Where's Liah?" Jada asked.

"She had some doctors appointment, she was the one who told me to invite you" he slightly chuckled.
"Oh ok, I just gotta give Jojo a bath and see if I can get through to Elijah, so I'll be there in a hour or so." Jada said.
"Iight, text me when you get here" he said.
"Ok, see you later Jigz" Jada said.
"Iight" He said before hanging up.

***

Jada quickly called Elijah. It rung three times before he answered. He sounded like he just woke up.
"Hello?" He said clearing his throat.
"Hello...why didn't you tell me you was going to Texas? I wouldn't had mind coming to see Sharon, I'm sure she probably wants to see JoJo" Jada said in a soft voice. Elijah huffed.
"Now isn't a good time, and plus I'm not too sure if I'm gonna go" he said.
"Go where? Aren't you in Texas?" She asked.
"Yea, but I'm not too sure if I wanna go up to the hospital" he said. His voice sounded different. He sounded like he feared something.

"What's wrong? Is she ok?" Jada asked. Elijah sat on the end of his bed not saying anything.
"Elijah..." Jada softly said.
"I don't know. I don't know, that's the scary part" he said. He knew his mother wasn't doing too good because of what Liza told him. He was suppose to been out her a while ago but kept pushing it back because he didn't want to face the fact that something bad might happen to his mother. It was selfish of him.

"I thought you said she was ok" she said.
"I didn't want you worried. She's my mother, my mother shouldn't have you worried" he said. He was talking so calm.
"Elijah, you could of told me-." Jada was cut off.
"I could of told you? When? You don't even have time to give me some pussy so when did you ever expect me to tell you shit" he said. Jada scrunched up her face and slightly pulled the phone from her ear and looked at it.
"Elijah are you fucking serious. That's your fucking issue! You can never take responsibility for shit! You always pointing fingers at everyone but you should be pointing the finger at yourself. And I had time to give a pussy, I just didn't want to fuck someone who was fucking the next bitch so fuck you!" Jada yelled. He was silent for a few seconds before letting out a sigh.