Part 4||Chapter 4

VOTE
Continuation from chapter 3...re-read chapter 3 to refresh your memory.

Cam slid his phone in his pocket as he shut his eyes. He was honestly thinking about ending things with Liza but her calling and crying like that had him second guessing everything. He shook his head as he headed out of Jigz room and back into the living room where they was.
"Yo I'm bouta head out, gotta go handle some shit" Cam said.
"What shit nigga?" Jigz said. Elijah passed Cam the blunt. He took two pulls before passing it to Jigz.

"I gotta go get my girl" he said. Elijah chuckled.
"This nigga dipping on us for some pussy" EJ joked. Cam chuckled.
"Nah, it ain't like that" Cam said as he smiled.
"Nah nigga do you" Elijah said giving him a head nod.
"Shit I'm bouta head out too. I know Jada ass still up" Elijah said as he stood up and stretched.
"And you wanna talk about me dipping for some pussy, look at you nigga" Cam joked making Elijah laugh.
"Nigga I'm going home to go the fuck to sleep." Elijah said.

"Man fuck both y'all niggas...I should of had Tae ass come over to chill." Jigz said. Elijah shrugged.
"Aye call up that white chick to keep you company" Cam said as he headed towards the front door.
"What white chick?" Elijah asked.
"Some girl...and she ain't white bitch...she's Puerto Rican" Jigz said. Cam shrugged.
"Same shit. I'll see y'all, I gotta go" Cam said throwing his hand up.
"Yea, I see ya ass tomorrow iight" Elijah said to Jigz. Jigz nodded waving them off.
Elijah headed out the door and Cam was right behind him.
"Iight nigga" Elijah said giving Cam a head nod before getting in his car and pulling off. Cam returned the gesture.

***

Elijah made it home within 20 minutes. He grabbed a bottle of water before heading upstairs. He would usually check on Liza but decided not to tonight. He knew she was still mad so he was just gonna give her space. He peek in JoJo room, and not too his surprise he wasn't in his bed. Entering their room Jada was sleep with her arm tightly around JoJo, but he was wide awoke with his fingers all tingled in her hair.

"Aye...what you doing?" Elijah lowly said. JoJo instantly look up recognizing his daddy voice.
"Ah DaDaDaDa" JoJo said as he tried to get up.
"Uhuh Stop." Jada mumbled half asleep.
"I got him." Elijah said. Jada lifted her head before removing her arm.
"Come here" Elijah said as JoJo stood up on the bed. Elijah smiled as he picked his son up.
"When you get back?" Jada asked with her face still buried in the pillow.
"Not even five minutes ago" he said.
"You got him cause his ass bouta be up all night" Jada said. Elijah chuckled.
"Yea. I got him, go to sleep baby" he said and Jada did just that.

***
Peppa Pig played as Elijah laid in bed.
JoJo yanked on Elijah shirt as he stood up on the bed. He wore a diaper and a onesie that wasn't snapped closed.
"Damn nigga" Elijah chuckled as he looked at his son who was in a daze. He made a weird face and Elijah already knew what he was doing.

"Aye no no no. I know you ain't shitting?" He said grabbing JoJo down and smelling his butt. Elijah quickly snatched him away and scrunched up his nose.
"Damn man...you did that on purpose. Oh my god" Elijah said covering his nose as JoJo continued to shit.
"Yo you straight set me up" Elijah said as he used his shirt to cover his nose and mouth. JoJo laughed.
"It's not funny stanky lil booty boy" Elijah said as he grabbed him up.
"You going in the bath" Elijah said as he brought him to their bathroom. Elijah place JoJo to his feet and he started walking around trying to fuck shit up.

"Aht aht" Elijah said as he ran the tub water.
"Come here JoJo" Elijah said. JoJo walked to Elijah looking up at him. Elijah laid a towel down on the floor and laid him down on it so he could change him.
"Woah...damn what was you eating...got corn all in your shit." Elijah chuckled as he wiped him down before placing him in the tub.