Chapter 1.

Eden POV

On our way to Melbourne. I was nervous. This was the first time I was going to meet Ross's Mom and sister officially. I had only seen glimpses of them but nothing more. So yes, I was very nervous.

"Is going to be okay love" He told me holding my hand on the plane ride to Melbourne. It was a long flight, to me. But Ross made the trip bearable by holding my hand, kissing me, and whispering sweet little things in my ear. Just being this close to him was enough for me to feel okay.

Besides I was used to long plane rides. From Spain to Australia is very far away. So I was used to it.

" How is your ankle sorry I haven't asked I've been so occupied with everything else," he said

"Is fine it actually feels a bit better after dipping it in Epson salt" I said.

"Good I'm glad. Let me know if you need anything. I'm going to hire someone to help you while we are in Melbourne just until you start feeling better 100%"

"Why do I need someone else when I have you there," I said.

"I'll be there when you need me but I have to tend to some business deals while I'm here love that's all." He said.

Again with his business deals. I wanted to learn more about his business. He was always on the phone with Rock or someone else about the business I was just so curious to know what his everyday job consisted of.

I wanted to help him and even become part of that business but he rarely let me in. He opened himself to me in all other ways except for that one and it was one of the most important parts of him. I mean it was his source of income and the reason we were able to live the way we did so, of course, it is important.

"Have you picked a wedding venue yet or a gown?" He asked while typing on his now open laptop sitting on his lap as the plane shook a bit.

"No, there are so many beautiful places I have seen even in Melbourne is hard to choose just one, and the dress well you know how I am with dresses I take my time choosing the perfect one"

"Is coming right off anyway so just pick one already," he said giving me a kiss.

I was so happy and in love, I was almost afraid as well. Afraid of it not lasting. The whole situation with Courtney was such a bad experience I wasn't going to allow anything to get in the way of our relationship. I loved him and that's all that mattered.

Thankfully it was all a lie and Ross never cheated on me.

"20 minutes left to arrive in beautiful Melbourne the weather is a nice 30 degrees Celsius, sunny, bright and beautiful so enjoy your stay and enjoy Melbourne and thanks for choosing Qantas airlines hope you have a wonderful day"

The pilot said.

We were almost there. My heart started pounding fast inside my chest. Our first-class seats were so comfortable they were almost like beds. I pushed mine all the way to the back and there was enough room to do so without being on top of the person behind me which was a good foot away. It was really nice. The material, the feel was awesome.

Ross put his computer away and looked at the other window while holding my hand still. I could tell he was nervous too. It was weird for a man like Ross to be nervous about seeing his mom and sister. They were after all his family.

We arrived in Melbourne and Ross had arranged for me to sit in a wheelchair. I felt so embarrassed. I mean I'm 19 and in a wheelchair.

"Is okay love, " he said as in reading my thoughts.