"Hi how can I help?" A young man instantly asked as we walked inside. It was clear Taeyong wasn't scared, but he was still cautious not to show his face. I think that was why the worker was a little bit on edge.

"Yeah, can you get the best phone you have here out."

"It will be the latest iPhone. Is that okay?"

Taeyong nodded and he put his hand in his pockets.
"Can we have a sim card for it too."
My eyes scanned the room and I saw that there were hardly any people in here. Taeyong kept standing in front of me, it was starting to annoy me.

They went through some things and it looked like the worker was setting it up.
"Here you go. This is your phone. £1058 // 1,581,984.02 won."

Taeyong nodded, grabbing the phone in his hand. He turned around and went near my ear.
"In five, we are going to run, okay sweetheart."

My eyes widened.
Oh gosh.
Run?!
He wasn't going to be paying for my phone.

Taeyong turned back around to the worker and he put his hand in his pocket.

I just counted in my head.
5
4
3
2
1
On one Taeyong shot a gunshot to the right of us smashing a huge mirror in the shop. I just heard screams coming from all around. He must have saw me with my mouth wide open because he just picked me up chucking me over his shoulder and he started to run. He must be so strong. He was running so fast even with me on his back.

"Taeyong!!" I was screaming at him.

He put his hand over my mouth while still running. I opened my eyes slightly and I saw that we were now out in the carpark. So many alarms were going off.

He opened the passenger door chucked me on the seat. My eyes opened as he sat on my lap closing the door and then he climbed over into the driver seat. He didn't waste any time though and he started his engine.

He sped the car up even more and it felt like we were going to crash. But we didn't. Somehow, he was still in control of the car.

We eventually turned up at the abandoned warehouse where we had started and we waited in the car for a good 10 minutes before doing anything. I had noticed his car had no number plates so that was why the police could never track him. After a while still nothing had come. He took his mask off and chucked it on the floor. In the corner of my eye I saw his figure move to turn towards me.

"Here you go."
He chucked me the phone and he smiled.

"You just stole something!!" I screamed.
"I thought you were paying."

He laughed in a rough deep voice.
"You're so gullible. Who would believe I would pay for something."?

"I'm going to go to prison Taeyong!" I punched his arm.

"Y/n. What you do as a job, is 100% worse than stealing a simple phone."I looked up at him quickly.

"I would thank me." He just stated.

I narrowed my eyes.

"Why?"

"I just got you out of there safely and quickly, and I didn't even kill anyone today." He was only a few inches away from me and my breaths were still fast and heavy.

"I used to hate you." I quickly came out with.

"Your opinion has changed?!" He asked quite suddenly.

"Yeah. I think it has."

"You were that police officer weren't you." His voice sounded a little louder.

"You knew me?"

"I never knew your name; I just knew your face. Even from the beginning, that day when you came and sat with Johnny. I recognised you."

I looked up connecting my eyes with his.
"You're so different to how I would have imagined." I just said trying to ignore the red colour my face was turning.

I saw a bit of fear in his face again.
"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You. You're making me feel things." He shook his head and quickly moved back to his original position.

"I don't want to see you again." He said harshly. I saw his face look upset and I didn't feel scared to try and make eye contact with him anymore.

"Take your car and go."

I looked at him. "What about you?"

"Don't even worry about me." He opened the door and he slammed it shut running quickly away into the darkness.

He was angry at me? Although he said not to worry. That's all I was doing yet he was the enemy, and I wasn't even meant to know him.