Chapter 26: Break up?

No one's P.O.V

Yuuri and Viktor sat on the couch next to each other while Yuuri's parents were there.

The slivernetts hand was on Yuuri's thigh caring it with his thumb to calm him down, because Yuuri was stressing out while they had the conversation about their gay relationship with the Katsuki family.

"Son, I never knew you will go for men. Especially your best friend from childhood." Said Toshiya, Yuuri's father while holding his wifes, Hirokos hand.

Yuuri was very nervous while Viktor just kissed his temple to comfort him.

"Well mister Katsuki... I know it might be strange for you and Mrs Katsuki that your only son is gay. I just want to say I'm so sorry for Mari and I find it truely a sad story what happened to your oldest and only daughter, but that's not what we're trying to say."

Hiroko looked at Viktor with a bright smile and she could see that Yuuri do love this man but something in his eyes is telling her otherwise.

"Vitya, we understand 100%. You two are happy with each other and also if you dare hurt my little boy just one time....I will make you not see the light again."

Her words were like venom, but it was also so sweet....what the hell??

"MOM! I'm not a little boy anymore!" Yuuri blushed and just looked away, but couldnt help, but chuckled softly while Viktor just let out a nervous laughter.

His hand started to squeezed Yuuri's thigh telling him that he is starting to get really nervous.

"I don't see a problem with that, but Yuuri you should have told us sooner." Toshiya said softly while Hiroko head laid on her husbands shoulder.

"Well, actually....Yuuri told me he was gay over the phone soo I knew this would happen anytime soon." Her husband gave her a glare, but she just giggled at it.

They weren't mad for the two men to have a homosexual relastionship. They actually supported the two, because everyone deserve love and to be happy with their soulmates until they get married and annoy the living shit out of each other.

"Dad....I know, but I was scared...I was scared you will be disappointed in me for being gay.." Yuuri looked at Viktor with love and smiled softly. Viktor blushed a bit and returned the smile.

"I guess I just forgot to tell you.."

Hiroko laughs softly and looked at the two lovers. "So tell us. When did you discovered you were gay son? You didn't tell me this over the phone. Sooo I want to know."

Yuuri just blushed and looked at Viktor for help. Viktor looked at Yuuri like he was crazy, but the ravenette gave him a glare that made the silvernett give in and sigh out nervously.

"Well it all started back when we were still young and dumb."

.
.
.
.

Time went by and Yuuri's parents was atleast supportive to the two. Hiroko and Toshiya did ask harmless questions to the two lover's, but it wasn't atleast bad.

Hiroko and Toshiya went home a few minutes ago and did say goodbye to their son and future-in-law son.

It was kind of awkward for the two males in the livingroom still sitting together.

They didn't say a single word to each other after Yuuri's parents left.

Yuuri was just in his own little world thinking of things he always wanted to ask his boyfriend, but was to afraid to ask and Viktor was just thinking how to make their relationship better.