Chapter 13: Rough night

(♡Edited on the 17 November of 2019♡)

(WARNING: SMUT, LANGUAGE AND GORE ALERT! If you dont like it then skip this chapter thank you and enjoy...I tried..😂)

Third Person's P.O.V

Viktor grinned sickenly with his cobalt blue eyes shown lust and hunger.

Yuuri's cheeks heated up and turned pink while his light chocolate brown eyes made contact with the dark cobalt blue eyes.

Viktor's face leaned down and his lips made contact with the boy with glasses.

Yuuri didn't notice that Viktor kissed him, but then a few moments later Viktor involved his tongue in the kiss.

Yuuri gotten snapped out of his thoughts then blushed even harder that he didn't notice what was happening in that few seconds.

Yuuri began to kiss roughly back with his tongue.

Tongues, clashing, hands in each others hair. Messing it up...with lust and love.

Viktor tilted his head and deepens the kiss making Yuuri let out a low groan in the kiss.

The younger male wrapped his arms around the older males neck that send a small electricity through the older males body.

The older male groaned in the kissed and wrapped his arms around the younger males feminine waist.

So pretty..so cute...Viktor thought to himself.

In the room you only could hear them slamming their lips on each others and a moan once a while.

Viktor pulled back from the kiss and saw strings of saliva attached to their now...swollen but yet pink lips.

Yuuri was as red as a tomato and was moaning softly. Yuuri felt like he can die anytime soon with all this embarrassment!

Viktor held his mouth with one hand and looked to the other side.

He blushed softly just at the look of his lover looking so pathetic and weak and that made a huge turned on for him just by looks at how a mess Yuuri was.

Yuuri...oh Yuuri...such a perfect boy.

Yuuri's lets out the sweetest moans and groans for Viktor, making the cutie leaned infront of Viktor and kissed his cheek and begin to chuckle.

"So cute." Yuuri's voice is in a low voice while Viktor felt triggered at how hot he sound.

But....grinned after words.

"Oh is that so? Let me show you hot I can be~." Viktor had a challenged look on his face and his hands already began to do his thing.

Taking his shirt off with one hand and he pushed Yuuri back down with his other hand.

Viktor threw his shirt on the ground making Yuuri bite his lip while looking at Viktor's ripped body.

His body had scars all over... that made Yuuri get a bit turned on.

Not gonna lie....sex with Viktor...is to die for...

Of course Viktor had a scar on his face like Yuuri knew from the first time ahen they saw each ither again... but this made things 10 times hotter.

Viktor leaned down to his feminine lover's ear and whispered.

"Dont worry. I'm all yours and you're all mine." He was about to kiss the younger male again and devour him like a candy piece? but the puppy began to bark at them.

Makkachin...

Yuuri sighed and push Viktor aside while he got up and picked the little creature up.

Viktor sat on the couch disbelief at his lover's behavior...but an idea popped into his mind.