Chapter 11: I think I might trust you.

(♡Edited on the 16 November of 2019♡)

( Warning! Light smut/lemon is here and some fluff! Enjoy!)

No one's P.O.V

The older male smiled when he saw his lover acting so shy all of a sudden when he asked that the slivernette can stay for the night.

Viktor smiled as he took off his shoes and his clothing while leaving his boxers on.

He took his clothes and placed it neatly on the chair where Yuuri's clothes was. He walked around the bed and climbed in the cozy kingsized mattress and under the fluffy blanket.

Yuuri's back was facing the older male making him smirk and wrapped his arms around the smaller frame.

Yuuri gasped when he felt the familiar touch of his so called lover making him blush and hid his face away with his hands.

Viktor pulled Yuuri closer to his naked warm chest while Yuuri could feel his back agaisnt Viktors warm chest.

Yuuri blushed even more as Viktors head was close to his neck and when the older mans warm breath hits on the younger males neck sending electricity through his body of slight pleasure.

Viktor notice it while hearing the younger male holding his breath each time the older male breathes out on his neck.

Viktor opened his eyes but this time he let out a sly smirked and pulled the ravenette more closer to him.

The slivernettes face leaned to his neck while kissing the younger males soft skin making the ravenette moan softly out in pleasure.

Viktor unwrapped his arms around Yuuri and then he pinned Yuuri down on the bed.

Yuuri's eyes tried to avoid contact with the russian but Viktor pinned Yuuri's wrists down too making Yuuri look straight in his eyes.

"Yuuri~ I missed you soo dearly. I won't do anything bad. I'm just going to let you have a goodnight rest after this." Viktor said making his accent sound so thick makinh Yuuri blush even more.

The japanese notice the russians right hand went under his shirt and roamed the younger males body. The other hand was holding Yuuris wrist above his head.

Yuuri couldn't help to moan slightly when he felt the older man playing with his right nipple with his thumb.

Yuuri bit his bottom lip trying to prevent him to moan but the russian seem to take notice and stopped.

He glared at the ravenette and an unplease frown came on his face. "Don't hide your voice. I want to hear more of it. I love the cute noises you make~." The slivernette said making the ravenette blushed even more.

Yuuri obeyed to the older mans wish and would try and stop himself to from not moaning.

Viktor leaned down to Yuuri's neck as his hands went to the smaller males feminine waist.

He held it softly while the slivernette earned a small sharp gasp. Viktors lips barely touched Yuuri's neck but Yuuri slowly brushed his fingers through the silvernettes hair.

Viktor grinned softly and traced kisses all over Yuuri's neck. Viktor was trying to get Yuuri's sensitive spots but couldnt find one untill...

Viktor finally pressed his lips on Yuuri's sensitive spot and Yuuri just let out a louder moan out while he bit his bottom lip to shut him up.

The older man chuckled and he started to tease by kissing the spot over and over again abusing the sensitive spot and he even felt Viktors tongue lick up the side of his neck.