Chapter 19: Hamsterboy?

(Please go read my newest book about Viktuuri! )

(♡Edited on 24 December of 2019♡)

Yuuri's P.O.V

I was still waiting for Viktor to come home.

It been a few hours actually and I started to worry. It was already 8 o'clock and I just sighed at the thought that Viktor could be cheating on me by now.

I stood up from the couch and walked to the kitchen to make me a pork cutlet bowl. I started to take out the ingredients from the cabinets, but Makkachin started to jump on my legs and I knew that he wanted me to give him food and with that thought he barked at me with a small little pitch.

I looked at Makka and stopped what I was doing. I picked Makkachin up and kissed his adorable fluffy face while he started to lick my nose.

He was really cute and I loved him. I brought him to his little bowl and I poured a handful puppy food in for him to eat.

I smiled and walked back to the kitchen to make me something to eat.

.
.
.
.

"I'm bored....!" I sighed while I was busy making food on the stove.

I then got a brilliant idea, but once again I couldn't drop my katsudon and leave it! It will get burned!

After a few minutes I placed my delicious katsudon in the bowl and I started to add on my dish and then it was finally done.

I went to couch and got my phone out. I went into my text messages and started to text Pitchet while I was still eating.

Your message had been sent!

Yuuri: Heyyy Phichit!
20:27
☆(Read)

I shut down my screen and waited for Phichit to awnser me back and a few minutes have passed he texted me at a last. To be honest it that felt like hours.

You have one new unread message from Hamsterboii.

Hamsterboii: Yuuurriii I misssessss youuusss
20:29

Hamsterboii: Typing...

Hamsterboi: But anyways Yuuri! How are youuss??
20:29

Yuuri: Good just bored. Do you want to come visit and hang out? Vik isn't at home soooo.....!
20:34
(Read)

Hamsterboii: Typing...

Hansterboii: Of course! I will be there in a few mins! Keep your seat warm for me k??
20:35