Chapter 17: Well we found him.

(♡Edited on 2 December of 2019♡)

Yuuri's P.O.V

I woke up early in the morning and I brought up my hand and touch my neck.

A sharp pain came from my neck and my face.

I groaned out in pain and sat up whilw stretching out. I yawned out in exhaustion and took my glasses off the nightstand and wore it.

I rubbed my face where it hurted, but only got blocked when I felt a bandage over my left cheek.

I stopped immediately and placed my left hand on my bandaged cheek.

"W..what happened to my cheek?" I asked quietly. My voice was raspy and husky at the same time.

I slided my hand down my face and to my neck, but only got cut off when a sharp pain struck my nerves. I gasped in pain and held my neck softly not wanting it to bruise it or hurt it any further.

"W..what is going on?!" I cried out, but the door of my room slowly got open. Viktor stood at the door frame with a cup of tea in his hand. His hair was a bit messy and he was only wearing his briefs.

He had a tiny lazy smile on while his eyes looked relaxed. "Good morning love. Are you feeling better?" He asked while he handed me the cup of tea.

I shook my head no and started to drink the sweet tea he made for me.

"N..no. What happened yesterday Vitya?" I asked while he climbed in bed next to me. He scratched the back of his head and let out a nervous laugh.

"I went a bit overboard yesterday." He smiled nervously while I raised my eyebrow at him.

"A bit?" I wanted to be mad at him, but for some reason I wasn't in the mood and I didnt have the strength when it backfires.

"Yuuri I'm just sorry of yesterday. My jealousy got the best of me."

He played with his hands while I sighed and set my cup of tea on the nightstand. "Viktor, if this goes on like yesterday... I swear you will kill me if your jealousy or even you anger level gets to high. This was only step one." I said plainly while I could see the hurt in his beautiful blue eyes.

"I know, I know. Please stop, you sound like Chris." Viktor groaned, but I just rolled my eyes.

"What time is it?" I asked while he looked at me. "8 am, why?" I widen my eyes and looked at him. I was about to jump out of the bed, but Viktor stopped me.

"I told the chief you aren't coming in today and they were fine with it."

Viktor lightly took my hand and kissed it. I blushed softly and pulled my arm back. "I feel so bad what I have done to you. You didn't deserve any of this." I shook my head and face my back against him.

Viktor softly wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed the back of my neck.

"You didn't deserve any of this and it was my fault not to protect you from myself." I turned around in his arms and looked at him straight in his eyes.

"You're a baka Vitya." I said what was on my mind while he laughed.

"I know, I know but atleast I'm your idiot~" He leaned infront of my face, but I stopped him with my hand. "No kisses on my lips. My face hurts, because of you." I teased him, but he didn't seem pleased with it.

"No fair." He slightly pouted. I chuckled and laid back in bed. Viktor still had his arms around my waist. I was still facing him and he was facing me. "Dont you have work today?" I asked and yawned softly. "Well no. My work of today is looking after you." He grinned while I rolled my eyes. "You're so cheesy."