#124 Ignorance is Bliss

-Hanahaki Disease Reader x Oblivious Bakugou-

Hope this comes out ok, and that you enjoy it! I've never written for Bakugou before, or done anything with Hanahaki Disease, so this should be fun!

. . .

Trigger Warning

- Two deaths

- Blood (may be considered gore?)

- Swearing

- Hanahaki (oBVIoUsLy)

. . .

"Yes, (L/N)?"

You covered your mouth as another petal slipped between your teeth, lowering your raised hand. "Can I go to the bathroom?" Aizawa looks at you for a moment before nodding, "Don't fool around, come right back." You nodded back and stood with your hand still over your mouth, clearing your throat softly as you chocked back another rose hip.

Once inside the bathroom you locked yourself into a stall, wiping the back of your hand over your mouth before three more petals fall out. You bend down to pick them up but make it to your knees faster than you meant to as your chest lurches when two more full flowers pop up your throat and into your mouth. You gag, the large blossoms falling out of your mouth, and you see the glistening petals unfold as they release the sickly scent that had been following you for days.

Picking up one of the roses, you watch a drop of your now perfumed saliva roll off of its off-white petal.

You twirl the stem between your fingers, smiling sadly. He doesn't know, and he won't find out. He doesn't love you anyways, heck, he probably doesn't even like you. How many times had he called you an extra, or (insult)?

Then why did you love him?

Your phone buzzed in your pocket, and you checked it as another petal fluttered down from your lips.

Pinky (Mina):

You good in there?

:You

Yeah, I'm just taking a second to catch my breath

Pinky:

Those flowers haven't gone away yet?

Shouldn't you just tell him already? Maybe he'd help you

You sighed. You knew she was just trying to help but wasn't it obvious, even to her, that he didn't love you back?