#47 How They Wake You Up

💥Bakugou💥
So this motherfucker would be annoying as fuck when it comes to waking you up. He'd tickle you, throw pillows at you, pull the covers off your body and jump on you. Seriously you wonder why you even decided to share a bed with him angry ass self. But of course you still love him and hug, kiss and cuddle with him before getting up to make you both breakfast.

🥦Midoriya🥦
As you are dating a sweet and innocent cinnamon bun he'd more them likely gently shake you awake and place gentle kisses all over your face. You wake up pretty quickly and plant a big fat kiss on his lips leaving him to become a flustered mess. You just giggle at him kiss him again and, while Midoriya.exe stops working, you get up, shower and start making breakfast.

Kirishima
Precious boi would honestly just kiss you awake. He'd wake up stare at you wondering how he ended up with such an amazing person in his life, play with your hair and then kiss the living fuck out of you. He'd kiss you all over until you woke up and had to physically push him off you. Obviously sometimes you don't and the kissing leads to something else (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))  (like you know... reading a fucking bible!!)

🔥Todoroki
Being a confused boi when it comes to relationships he just pushes you onto the floor. He doesn't understand that you fucking love your sleep and don't appreciate being shoved out of the fluffy paradise that is your god damn bed. You can't stay mad however because of his confused face and kiss him as a good morning and then go to make breakfast.

😡Monoma😡
He usually just straight up hits you with a pillow. He finds it absolutely hilarious when you wake up mad and confused. However, he doesn't find it funny when you make him sleep on the couch. Because of the fear of sleeping alone on the couch is a very real threat he usually just shakes you awake. Violently as well I might add. Like seriously you might as well just have an earthquake as your fucking alarm clock at this point.

Kaminari
He electrocutes you. This obviously gets him a bit across the head and a very real threat of the couch being his bed for the night. As soon as those words leave your mouth, he pounces on you hugging you to his chest and apologises over and over again. You just giggle, forgive him, pry yourself out of his arms, kiss him and leave to shower and get changed.

🏃🏻‍♂️Iida🏃🏻‍♂️
He's a gentleman of course so he'll gently shake you and place soft kisses to your forehead. You appreciate this gentle and caring side of him... for a few minutes then the hand actions and the fucking schedule he has comes into play and you just lay on your bed looking at your ceiling questioning everything.

🐥Tokoyami🐥
He doesn't wake you up. Dark Shadow does. He fucking gets right near your ear and goes through a cycle of animal noises as loud as possible. You, like anyone else, jump out of your skin and sit up ready to fight to the death. At the sight of this Tokoyami face palms chuckling at you while you glare at a very much too happy shadow creature. But you get your revenge with your friend the torch.

🐱Shinsou🐱
This motherfucker who is basically the living definition of insomnia just leaves one of his many cats to wake you up. And when one of them do it's a sight to behold let me tell you. Usually one of them sits on your face trying to suffocate you so you push it off and start screeching. You run to Shinsou complaining about it and he just keeps back his laughter as you talk about how his cats are the devil in disguise and have it out for you. Let's just say he's never seen anyone be more paranoid of a walking furball of pure evil in his life.