#89 Protective!Sero x reader

I'm pretty sure someone requested this but I lost who requested it... sorry!!
⚠️ mentions of sexual harassment/assault ⚠️

Swimming at the beach is just a normal activity right? Well not for you. You see, you and your boyfriend Sero had decided a trip to the beach was a necessity for the spring break. Neither of you were wrong, it was needed, but what happened wasn't what you wanted at all. I mean, you were only wearing a bikini! Could men just not control themselves?

"I swear.. they're annoying me so much!!" You complained to your oddly quiet boyfriend as you glared at a certain group of boys who kept coming over and flirting with you. Turning to face him, you shivered at the sight. He had a cold glare set on the boys and it unnerved you. "Hey? Are you okay?" You asked as you cuddled up to his side and rested your head in his shoulder.

"What? Oh, yeah, I'm fine." He said as he looked down at you and smiled slightly. "Why wouldn't I be?" He asked as he looked back over to the group and glared at one boy in particular who wouldn't stop staring at you. "Well, your glaring at those boys like you want to set them all on fire for one." You said chuckling as you kissed his cheek. "Besides, I've only got eyes for you tape boy, so don't worry okay?" You asked as you smiled at him. "Hmm, okay.." he said as he pulled you in closer to his side.

"Wanna go swimming?" You asked as you looked out at the ocean with a childish glint in your e/c orbs. "Eh, I'm gonna stay here and relax. I'll join you in a bit though.." he said as he laid back. "Okay! I'll be waiting~" you hummed as you kissed his cheek and walked to the waters edge before going in waist deep.

"Hey gorgeous!" A deep voice called out. You rolled your eyes and turned to see the boy Sero was glaring at. "Don't call me that." You said deadpan as you turned to walk away from him. "Hey, Hey. Where are you going? It's rude to walk away from someone when they're talking to you." He growled as he grabbed your wrist and turned you around. "Hey! Get the fuck off of me!!" You yelled as you ripped your wrist from him grip. "Go away dude! I'm not interested, I've got a boyfriend." You said as you tried to back away.

"Listen sweetie. I don't care about your boyfriend," He said as he snaked an arm around your waist, "All I know is, I'm gonna have you whether you like it or not." He said as he slipped a hand to your bikini bottoms. "What the fuck!? Sero!!! Help!!!" You screamed for your boyfriend to help you. "Come on now, don't be so-" he was cut off by tape wrapping around his mouth.

"Hey asshole! She told you to leave her alone!!" Sero yelled as he pulled the boy away from you and rushed to your side. "Hey are you okay baby?" He asked concerned as he looked over you to make sure he hadn't hurt you. "I was scared Sero... he tried to.. He was going to.." you couldn't get a sentence out as you held onto him scared. "Thank you.." you mumbled as you hid your face.

"It's okay.. come on let's go." He said as he picked you up to carry you back to your stuff. "Don't bother going near her again.. I will kill you." He threatened as he walked back with you. "Do you wanna go back home love?" He asked as he looked down at you. Giggling slightly you looked up at him. "Yeah... you know, that was kinda cute. Being all protective over me! I didn't know you had it in you to threaten someone Sero~" You teased. "What? You're mine, I need to protect you y/n. Especially from dicks like that!" He exclaimed.

"I love you, you damned idiot.." you mumbled as you kissed him quickly. "I love you so much more love.."

Okay, so I know a few posts ago Ku said she was back however, there's and issue and her dad has locked Wattpad so she can't get on at all because she doesn't know the pattern to get onto the app.

So until she can figure out what to do, Ku's sadly going to be gone again! I hope you all understand. She's super sorry about not being able to be here and she's upset about it happening because she wanted to be here for one million.. but hopefully, she'll be back soon!!