#97 Kirishima x sick!reader

"Ughhh... I hate this.." you groaned as you continued to walk forwards towards your dorm room. "Why did I have to get sick!?" You complained kicking your door open, slamming it shut before jumping onto your bed. You buried your face into your pillows and grabbed the plush teddy you had always kept with you. "Why me? And today of all days!!" You groaned as you rubbed your temples.

You're sickness had made you fall into despair despite you only being sick for a day or so. "Maybe I should sleep-" that thought was soon interrupted by someone knocking your door down. "Ahhh!!! Kirishima? What the actual fuck are you doing? You gave me a heart attack!!" You screeched as you glared at him before going into a coughing fit. "Shouldn't you be doing hero training??"

"Hey, chill out!! I didn't mean to scare you y/n!" He said rubbing the back of his neck. "I just wanted to check on you... I mean, it's what a manly boyfriend would do! Aizawa gave me the rest of the day of to care for you... so I took the chance!" He said as he moved over to you and sat you down on your bed. "Have you eaten or drank anything love?" He asked as he sat down next to you and felt your forehead.

"Erm... not really.. I feel like I'm gonna vomit every time I eat and drink.." you grumbled as you smiled at him weakly. "Anyway, I'll be fine.. didn't you want to hang out with the bakusquad tonight? Go do that.." you mumbled as you laid down gently. "I don't want you to miss out on something because of me being sick.."

He chuckled and shook his head. "I'm gonna stay here and look after you! They'll understand so don't worry!" He said as he stood up and stretched. "Have you taken any medicine yet?" He asked as he gave you a side glance and smiled. You cringed and gagged just at the thought of using the medicine.

"God no.... it's awful Kiri.. please don't make me take-" you cut yourself off by having a coughing fit. "I think I'm gonna be sick.." He rushed to your side and helped you to the bathroom so you could take care of yourself.

Time skip

"So, do you feel any better?" He asked after a couple of hours of taking care of you. "A little..." you croaked as you smiled at him. "Okay." He said quietly as he looked over at the clock and sighed. "I'll put your favourite film on and then if better head to my room... I don't want Aizawa killing me.." he chuckled as he stood from your bed.

You coughed and grabbed his hand. "Don't go... stay here.." you and pleaded as he tried to reason with you. "Please Eiji? I don't want to be alone tonight.." you said as you gave him puppy dog eyes. He sighed and placed a cold flannel on your forehead before kissing your cheek. "Babe... I want to. But, what if Aizawa finds out? We'll both get in shit for it.." he mumbled as he stood beside your bed.

"Please? I'll take the heat for everything! I just... I want you here with me for now." You said quietly as you played with your fingers nervously. "I swear if I end up sick because of this y/n.... you owe me one. Two things if we get caught.." he grumbled as he climbed into your bed and cuddled up to you.

"There. You happy now?" He asked as he looked down at you once you placed your head in his chest. "Yeah... thanks Eiji.. I love you so much you manly man.." you croaked out as you fell asleep on his chest. "Mmm, I love you too.." he said kissing your forehead and falling asleep.

Time skip

A week had past since you had been sick and everything was back to normal. Well... you thought it was.

"Y/n!!!" A familiar voice yelled as the classroom door was thrown open. "Look at what you've done! I'm fucking sick!!!" Kirishima whined as you face palmed. "Great... now I have another whiny bitch in life to deal with.."

Right so I need you guys to make a decision. Between Shigaraki, Dabi and Sero which character do you want in the scenarios the most?

Comment on which one you'd like and I'll get to adding them ASAP!

Shigaraki

Dabi

Sero

Thank you guys, I love you ❤️