#54 Todoroki x Reader

I'm sorry for the sudden spam but I'm going back to school in a few days so I wanted to move the oneshots into this book before I get swamped with work. Also sorry for all the Todoroki ones I guess people loved him in the requests. Anyway enjoy the oneshots heroes!!

"Oh god why meee?" If you're wondering what's happening then let me explain. You're y/n l/n. A famous artist known around Japan, no scrap that the world, and you've been invited to present your recent pieces of art at a prestigious exhibition. Your quirk allowed you to focus in great detail so your artwork was very specific and sought after. You were focusing on it so much you had begun to stress and overwork causing you to ignore friends and loved ones. Loved ones that include your boyfriend: Shouto Todoroki.

You were painting your final masterpiece. A piece that captures the happiness you feel around the ones you care for. But you've reached a standstill in creativeness for now. Didn't Shouto come over? Oh I don't know. I need to finish this painting though...

Little did you know a pair of heterochromatic eyes were watching your tired figure. What is she doing? And why is she ignoring me? "y/n? Are you okay?" he asked softly so he wouldn't scare you. "Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine. Just busy." You answered. W-why? Why are you ignoring me? Ugh.. She leaves me no choice!! "y/nnnn!! Pay attention to me!!" Todoroki suddenly yelled out pouncing on you to hug you. "Shouto please I need to finish this! It's important okay?" You huffed out. "you know what? Your art is clearly more important so I'll leave you to it." And with that, he walked out.

☆~ Time Skip ~☆

It's been a few hours since you and Todoroki had your little confrontation and honestly what happened upset you. I mean sure technically you are at fault, you were the one ignoring him after all. But you had a good reason didn't you? I guess I should go see him. Going to your shared room you saw your boyfriend laying on your bed asleep. While stroking his candy cane coloured hair you whispered "Hugging a pillow huh? You really don't need that now... I'm here."

"Huh? Y/n? I thought you were busy with painting." His bluntness stung a little and all you could do is sigh. "I've finished now.. I wanted to see if you wanted to spend some time together? It has been a while after all," you said "and also... I'm sorry Shouto... I'm sorry for ignoring you. I just needed to finish off my work so I could be ready for this stupid event. I'm sorry." Your voice dying out towards the end of what you're saying. Sighing he hugged you "I may be a bit hurt but I understand. This is important to you. Art is basically who you are and I should've respected that more. So I'll accept your apology if you accept mine."

Giggling slightly you said "Okay. I accept. Now how about.... CUDDLES AND A MOVIE!!! I'VE MISSED YOUR DAMN CUDDLES!!"

"W-wait okay? Let me get comfy first before you kill me!" He got out chuckling. "HEY!! I'm not gonna kill you by jumping in top of you. Now get over here and hold me damn half and half." You fumed jokingly. "Yeah yeah. I'm coming!! Now prepare for the cuddles and kisses of a lifetime!"

"MOVIE FIRST!!"

"A Marvel film I'm assuming?" he questioned. "Well duh!! You think I'm gonna pass up an opportunity to watch avengers!!" you laughed in amusement. "Touché. Now cuddles and kisses?"

"Yes. Cuddles and kisses!!" Now i warn you, reader, those innocent cuddles and kisses soon became a steamy session of, well, you know what. I'll let your imagination run wild with that.