#95 Cheater!Bakugou x Fem!Reader

Requested by yumi_trashhh
N/n = nickname
Italics = thoughts

Quick question, for the people who wanted a second part to the previous chapter, do you have any male names I could use for the child? It'd be a great help if you could suggest some!

You were taking your time walking to Bakugou's house. He had been avoiding you all day at school and ignoring your texts and calls for quite some time now, so you spent the time you had walking to his house thinking over the day's events. Did I do something wrong? Why couldn't he just.. talk to me? Maybe he's just having an abnormally bad day.. you thought to yourself, trying desperately to come to a conclusion.

Well, that was until one thought came to your mind. He's been avoiding me... but he's been super close with Ochaco... maybe they're.. no! They wouldn't do that to you.. they're your boyfriend and best friend for Christ's sake y/n.. whilst you were having this mental debate, you had arrived at his house. Everything seemed to be scarier and more intimidating when he made you feel so unwelcome. Regardless of his cold actions, you still loved him, and so, you knocked in the door.

"What the hell do you- Oh.. y/n.. what are you doing here sweetie?" Mitsuki asked as she gave a pitying look to you. Brushing it off, you simply smiled. "I came to see Katsuki! He's been avoiding me all day.. so I was gonna check on him and see if he's okay." You explained to his mother.

Gulping she moved aside and let you in, you were about to leave before she grabbed your wrist. "I... I'm sorry for whatever happens to you y/n.." she mumbled as she pulled you into a hug. "Don't worry... I'll kick his ass for you.."

"What? Okay?" You questioned as you back away and moved up the stairs. "Weird why would she.." you trailed off as you heard someone moaning his name coming from his bedroom. "Come on Katsuki.. please don't be doing what I think you're doing.." you whispered as tears built up in your eyes.

"K-Katsuki~" a very familiar voice called out. "O-Ochaco.. no.. please don't be.." you were cut off again as you opened the door and lost it at the sight before you. Tears fell from your eyes and fell down your cheeks as you saw your boyfriend kissing your best friends neck and groping her.

A sob escaped your lips and they both shot their heads in your direction. "Y/n!? What are you doing here?" Bakugou asked as he sat up and stood up from the bed. "N/n? It isn't what it looks like!!" Uraraka yelled. You snapped when you heard that and glared at them. "This isn't what it looks like!? Are you fucking kidding me!!! It looks like my boyfriend was just about ready to fuck my best friend and she wasn't doing anything to stop it!! Do you care to explain what it was supposed to fucking look like you pieces of shit!?"

Taken aback by your screaming, they stayed silent. "That's what I fucking thought. You know what fuck you both. If you wanted to fuck her Bakugou, you should've ended things with me you bastard. As for you Uraraka, I expected better of you, you bitch." You said in a dangerously emotionless tone. Your once bright e/c eyes were dull and the tears hadn't stopped falling from them.

You scoffed at them and turned on the balls of your feet to leave. "To think... I let myself fall for you.." you trailed off chuckling. "Well, at least I know not to do that ever again." You finished coldly as you looked at them over your shoulder. "I don't want either of you to talk to me or come near me for a while.." you said as you gripped the door handle.

"Y/n... I love you.. we love you.. please forgive us!" Bakugou cried out as he gripped your wrist. "Please.." he begged as he hugged you. Pulling yourself from out of his grip, you growled. "Well I hate you.. and I hate you too. You should've thought about this before you did it. Bye Bakugou, Uraraka. I'll see you both on Monday at school." You spoke with a tone of finality before leaving his room.

"Mitsuki? I... thank you." You said hugging her. "I'm sorry, but I doubt I'll see you for a while.." you said before smiling at her and walking away. "You're welcome back whenever you're ready y/n.."

Walking away from the Bakugou house, you paused and looked up at his window you gave a small, sad smile when you saw him looking at you and turned away to leave that chapter of your life behind you. One day, I may forgive you. But until then, it's probably best to remain friends or strangers Bakugou Katsuki...

I won't be making a part two to this... sorry guys 😅